Diet sprite

trinitytrees

Hi we are going on epic in March and have

UBP will we be able to get diet Sprite on the package?

Also we are in mini suite will we get robes and body lotion?

Thank you

Light weight robes in balconies and above. If not in your room, ask your steward and he/she will get them. Lotion in full suites only. Soap, body soap and shampoo/conditioner in all "regular" rooms.

Hi we are going on epic in March and have

UBP will we be able to get diet Sprite on the package?

Also we are in mini suite will we get robes and body lotion?

Thank you

They don't carry Diet Sprite as another poster mentioned but they do have Sierra Mist Lemon Lime. It tastes just like sprite to me. Unless you are really particular about your brand, this should do just fine. That's what I always drink.

My DW will only drink Sprite Zero and I will only drink Coke, I can't drink that horrible Pepsi garbage. So how many cases can you bring, do they have at least Dr Pepper?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are going to have to put you through a Pepsi challenge :eek:

My DW will only drink Sprite Zero and I will only drink Coke, I can't drink that horrible Pepsi garbage. So how many cases can you bring, do they have at least Dr Pepper?

You can bring as many cans of soda as you want.

They do NOT have Dr Pepper -- it's a Coke product now in most places.

In most ports you can bring as much soda as you want. Slap a luggage ticket on each case and they'll bring it to your cabin.

Good to notice that you cannot have diet sierra mist as part of the UDP as it's only sold as cans (not fountain). Obviously someone might give it to you but it's not officially part of the UDP plan and most bartenders would refuse to include it in your package if you have one.

Only diet product which is included is diet pepsi.

Good to notice that you cannot have diet sierra mist as part of the UDP as it's only sold as cans (not fountain). Obviously someone might give it to you but it's not officially part of the UDP plan and most bartenders would refuse to include it in your package if you have one.

Only diet product which is included is diet pepsi.

That has not been our experience on any of our NCL cruises. They always say yes to the lemon lime Sierra Mist and it is included in the UBP and the Soda Package. Club soda is also included as well as ginger ale etc. They pour it from a can into a cup. Just because it comes from a can doesn't mean it's not included.

• 2 weeks later...
We are going to have to put you through a Pepsi challenge :eek:

I guarantee I can taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke as can almost everyone who has a strong preference one way or the other.

The funny thing is, I have been trying to teach myself to drink diet sodas and I can almost stomach diet Pepsi, but I still can't stand Diet Coke. One sip and "Yuck". No more. Coke Zero on the other hand is much better to my taste.

I'm not sure about the UBP, but when we had our soda cards, they would pour Mt Dew out of a can to give to us in bars where they didn't have it, but they kept the rest of the can, we only got the cup with ice and drink. It probably all depends on the bar tender and their mood that day.

A little off topic.

I own a few convenience stores and the only soda that continually passes the expiration date unsold is Diet Sprite (Sprite Zero). In one of my stores I had to fight with my coca cola rep to keep 2 rows of it, for one specific customer.

For those that didn't know diet soda's in a plastic bottles have about 1/3 the shelf life of sugar sodas - so check the dates

It's funny, Diet Coke they consider more of a woman's Pop and Coke Zero they consider more for guys.

I think that might be because traditionally more women drank diet sodas from the beginning of when they were available, so they are used to the awful after taste in Diet Coke.

I'm not a true woman any way. I don't match my purse or my shoes to my outfit even. :eek:

Edited by alwalaska