Our radiance of the seas adventure!

Esilef

He's a different child today. So happy and active. Loving his cruiseship.

It's been raining the last couple of days but we are still having fun.

Radiance is a great ship. Would certainly cruise on her again.

Staff are great

Stay out of the hot tubs there's a whole heap of bacteria in those things. I've heard them called "kid soup".

With his ear infection we are not even going in the pools.

I just witnessed a family take their childs nappy off and then into the hot tub.

Seriously rules are there for everyone and there for a reason.

My dads grumpy. Not happy. Feels there is nothing to do on the ship. I told him to go to a show. Does not want to. Offered him my crown & anchor party invite. No as he was not personally invited. Not looking forward to the islands. Just determined not to have fun.

William & I will loose him. Don't need boring non cruisers ruining our cruise.

William is having a blast

I just witnessed a family take their childs nappy off and then into the hot tub.

Seriously rules are there for everyone and there for a reason.

Oh yuck! Kids that young aren't even supposed to be in the pools at all, even with swim nappies on.

From the RCI website: "Due to public health regulations, children in nappies, swim nappies, pull-ups, or who are not COMPLETELY toilet trained are not allowed in the pools, whirlpools, or H2O zone."

My dads grumpy. Not happy. Feels there is nothing to do on the ship. I told him to go to a show. Does not want to. Offered him my crown & anchor party invite. No as he was not personally invited. Not looking forward to the islands. Just determined not to have fun.

William & I will loose him. Don't need boring non cruisers ruining our cruise.

William is having a blast

Shame that your Dad isn't having any fun, and isn't prepared to even try. :(

But so pleased for you that William is having a blast despite his ear infection.

Yesterday was Noumea

We choose a day trip with gateway tours to escapade island. This was a great island to visit. They have a resort and a pool, very nice buffet lunch.

I had done Amellee island last time but that was filled with snakes. This island wasn't.

The tour was half the price of the ships tour and included a 1 hour tour around noumea.

I cracked it with dad. He bosses everyone around. Stresses people out. Yes I blasted him at the pool....... Seriously the man needs to stop trying to control everyone on the ship. They were trying to start letting people off the ship and he's screaming orders at staff and other passengers about what to do......I'm loosing him today. He just doesn't get that cruising is about relaxing and not being in control.

Yesterday was Noumea

We choose a day trip with gateway tours to escapade island. This was a great island to visit. They have a resort and a pool, very nice buffet lunch.

I had done Amellee island last time but that was filled with snakes. This island wasn't.

The tour was half the price of the ships tour and included a 1 hour tour around noumea.

I cracked it with dad. He bosses everyone around. Stresses people out. Yes I blasted him at the pool....... Seriously the man needs to stop trying to control everyone on the ship. They were trying to start letting people off the ship and he's screaming orders at staff and other passengers about what to do......I'm loosing him today. He just doesn't get that cruising is about relaxing and not being in control.

Glad you had a nice day in Noumea at least. Hope your family woes get resolved but it sounds like he is determined to have a bad cruise.

Today was Lifou. William and I took snow early tender to the island. It's very pretty. William normally doesn't swim so I took nothing with us. He stripped off all his clothes and went nuddy swimming. Most people just laughed at him. At least he is 6 and not 60!

Today was Lifou. William and I took snow early tender to the island. It's very pretty. William normally doesn't swim so I took nothing with us. He stripped off all his clothes and went nuddy swimming. Most people just laughed at him. At least he is 6 and not 60!

Goodness, thankfully your father didn't do the same.;)

The staff on Radiance were very good. Thought the Captain was a fun guy and the attitude went from there down.

Did like dining on the open area behind Windjammer.

There were a few things I did not like but think your father is looking for faults.

Yah for William! Good on him. :D

I love Lifou, such a gorgeous place. Did he have reef shoes? Those coral bits on the beach can be nasty.

The coral on the beach right near where the tender boats brought you in was not too bad.

With William's autism he loves the feeling of objects on his feet. Even if it's a hot road or sand or rough rocks.

I was fine without reef shoes but a lot of people also wore them.

I'm surprised at how much we enjoyed our day there.

Looking forward to the isle of pines tomorrow.

I'm going to be perfectly honest.

My handicapped 42 year old brother ate to much. Went in the pool and did a poo...... Then he took off his shorts and walked out of the pool naked. This was in front of everyone.

I was not present at the time as my brother and dad are doing their own thing.

Dads hiding in the cabin. He's beyond embarrassed.

I went to the pool area to see what had happened and the stories are getting bigger and bigger.

I went and reported the incident to guest relations and I'm waiting to see if they want to speak to me further (and save dad the embarrassment).

I'm beyond embarrassed by him. I'm mortified. I'm not looking after him as I have William to contend with.

I really can't do anymore apart from apologise for his behaviour and explain the reasoning behind it. If I was his guardian I would limit his food intake and now stop him going in the pool.

I feel really bad for the staff whom have to clean the pool and the other passengers whom miss out on going into the pool.

William decided if his uncle could bare his arse on the pool deck. So could he. Yep. He took his clothes off as well........

I told dad it was his turn to continue the family nuddy run on the pool deck............ He's not laughing.