Sky Suite 1 Equinox

missminnie

Hi All

We're sailing on Equinox in April and noticed there are quite a few cabins left in all categories but last week a lot of suites were suddenly available on the website. We're currently in A1 but thinking of upgrading to Sky Suite 1. Considered the RS but that went within a few days and was then weighing up the CS vs SS1 and decided not worth the extra for CS as no additional perks and we fancy the view from the aft SS1.

We've stayed in a SS2 previously which ended up being right underneath the outside of OceanView and we found it really noisy with people moving chairs all the time.

Looking at the photo's etc we're trying to decide which SS1 would be a good choice. Both SS1's are available on deck 6, 7 & 8 and one left on deck 9. From the photo's it looks like the one on deck 9 may have the port hole window obstructed slightly by the outside equipment.

Can anyone give any advice or recommendations of which deck may be the better choice for these SS1?

Thanks

Laura

Hi All

We're sailing on Equinox in April and noticed there are quite a few cabins left in all categories but last week a lot of suites were suddenly available on the website. We're currently in A1 but thinking of upgrading to Sky Suite 1. Considered the RS but that went within a few days and was then weighing up the CS vs SS1 and decided not worth the extra for CS as no additional perks and we fancy the view from the aft SS1.

We've stayed in a SS2 previously which ended up being right underneath the outside of OceanView and we found it really noisy with people moving chairs all the time.

Looking at the photo's etc we're trying to decide which SS1 would be a good choice. Both SS1's are available on deck 6, 7 & 8 and one left on deck 9. From the photo's it looks like the one on deck 9 may have the port hole window obstructed slightly by the outside equipment.

Can anyone give any advice or recommendations of which deck may be the better choice for these SS1?

Thanks

Laura

7 or 8 is fine, Stay away from 6

Thanks Both

We don't mind not having much shade/cover on the balcony. We love the sun so that would be great for us.

We'll stick with one on deck 7 or 8 and now just got to decide which side of the ship - port or starboard? Suppose it doesn't matter so much as whichever side we chose we'll get sun once the ship heads back if it's shady on the way out.

Many Thanks

Thanks Both

We don't mind not having much shade/cover on the balcony. We love the sun so that would be great for us.

We'll stick with one on deck 7 or 8 and now just got to decide which side of the ship - port or starboard? Suppose it doesn't matter so much as whichever side we chose we'll get sun once the ship heads back if it's shady on the way out.

Many Thanks

It probably won't make much difference on the sea dats as when you are going south, the sun would be more on the front of the ship and going north you are likely to have it most of the day, provided the sun is out. You can't tell how it will be in port as they often reverse in.

Our preference is the penthouse deck, but we've been on deck 10, 9 and 8, and no problems with any of them.

We've never had deck 6 and we wouldn't want the top deck under the bar. We like cabins above and below us.

Have a great time. Our favorite cabin of all and what we've sailed in the most. I agree the CS now has nothing better in the way of perks.

I was just in cabin 8336 on Equinox.

It was very very quiet, and had only 1 pole, close to the bed.

A lot of folks told me beforehand that there was no shade on my balcony, but I managed to find shade.

My butler was Dominic; her was fantastic.