Carnival Miracle Debarkation

Cruiser3620

Carnival recommends 1p could make it if you have a lower number or self assist all your luggage.

LAX is 30 minutes from port on a good day. Longer if anything happens, including sprinkles. Need the two hours to get thru security etc. Which terminal? Taxis can take shortcuts but there are none for those terminals at the top of the horseshoe, such as the one for American.

Depends on the day of the week.

On a regular work day, traffic up the 405 is usually pretty bad and the alternate routes are very unpredictable. 12:10 is cutting it close.

On a weekend, however, 12:10 is not unrealistic.

For those who have sailed on the Miracle what is the typical time early debarkation begins. I am looking at a return flight home out of LAX departing at 12:10. T3rying to decide if there is adequate time for this flight.:rolleyes:

I would recommend you carry off your own luggage if you have an early flight. When we got off the Miracle last year it was crazy. One fella was takin away cause he got so irate cause the luggage was late.

I have a question we too are on the Mircale and have a1:00pm flight and have Primetime sedan picking us up at 10 am to get us to LAX , anyone have trouble making the flights with this time range ? Only time we missed and bit earlier flight was when the tsunami hit and we were kept out to sea till noon.

Depends on the day of the week.

On a regular work day, traffic up the 405 is usually pretty bad and the alternate routes are very unpredictable. 12:10 is cutting it close.

On a weekend, however, 12:10 is not unrealistic.

Thanks. Debarkation day is a Saturday and I have priority debarkation so can be one of the first off the ship. I haven't flown thru LAX in a long time and wasn't sure how long I would need to allow to get to the airport and for going thru security etc...

• 2 weeks later...