Princess referral program

wintersno

Hello everybody,

I think, that I have read somewhere (on cruise critic?), that Princess has a referral program for new cruisers. The new and the old Princess cruiser get some onboard credit.

I was not able to find anything regarding this program on the Princess website.

Does this program exist? Can somebody point me into the right direction?

Thanks

wintersno

Hello everybody,

I think, that I have read somewhere (on cruise critic?), that Princess has a referral program for new cruisers. The new and the old Princess cruiser get some onboard credit.

I was not able to find anything regarding this program on the Princess website.

Does this program exist? Can somebody point me into the right direction?

Thanks

wintersno

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/jsp/referral-rewards/index.jsp

Great! Thank you. :)

We recently did this for friends & the new Princess passenger needs to reply to the confirmation email from Princess to activate the referral before booking a cruise.

Our friends forgot to activate their referral before booking but apparently they were able to correct their mistake because my Captain's Circle account (My Princess; My Profile; Referal Summary) now shows "Pending Sailing" instead of the previous "Pending Booking". I won't be issued the $25/pp OBC until they have sailed & they receive their $25/pp OBC & I have 2 years to use mine.

The FAQs for the Referral Program explains this program in detail.

Edited by Astro Flyer

My wife totally blew it last year. She referred someone to Princess who ended up booking multiple cabins for about 10 people. She failed to do the Princess referral thing so we got zero OBC for it and the people she referred also got zero OBC. D'Oh!

My wife totally blew it last year. She referred someone to Princess who ended up booking multiple cabins for about 10 people. She failed to do the Princess referral thing so we got zero OBC for it and the people she referred also got zero OBC. D'Oh!

Were those 10 passengers in 5 cabins?

Based on the terms of the program it's only the first 2 passengers in each cabin who get to use the referral OBC on that cruise & we get our OBC. No matter how it was booked, your friends & your wife lost credit...just maybe not as much if any cabin had more than 2 passengers. ;)

I'm a new Princess cruiser (just booked my first Princess cruise yesterday). The booking agent told me that if I knew anyone who has traveled with Princess they could recommend me and we would both get $25 credit. Done and done :)

I did this a few years ago, referred 4 of 5 couples. They said I got the $25.00 per couple off my rate but I didn't. I called Princess about it and they said that it came off my next cruise I booked but I paid the same as everyone else in my group so I never saw any difference. Good luck if you do it and get any money off.

I'm a new Princess cruiser (just booked my first Princess cruise yesterday). The booking agent told me that if I knew anyone who has traveled with Princess they could recommend me and we would both get $25 credit. Done and done :)

That's good to know that it can be done just after booking a first Princess cruise.

I did this a few years ago, referred 4 of 5 couples. They said I got the $25.00 per couple off my rate but I didn't. I called Princess about it and they said that it came off my next cruise I booked but I paid the same as everyone else in my group so I never saw any difference. Good luck if you do it and get any money off.

I don't know what the rules were several years ago however the current FAQs state it's an OBC ($25/pp) & not a cruise fare discount. My friends sail in October so I won't receive a $25/pp OBC on my April cruise but I can use the OBC on another cruise within 24 months after they sail.