Head Waiter/Micheangelo Diningroom/Emerald

spcl4cs_gal

Can someone tell me who the head waiter is on the Emerald? I heard that it could be Darko but would really like verification be someone who is on board now. Thanks! :)

There are multiple HW's all over the ship. As in three MDR's simultaneously, plus one or two (or more?) in the Horizon Court. And there is someone senior in the specialty restaurants as well (not sure the title).

If you were thinking of the MD, well I am pretty sure there are none with that name working for Princess.

Darko (yes, that one) is not currently on the Emerald Princess. He is supposed to be going on the Diamond but we were/are all hopeful he would/will return to the Emerald. His last email to me indicated he would return in late January/early February if he could get back on the Emerals. Also, I've learned that Maitre d' Mario Propato uses supervisors in the dining rooms. These are not headwaiters, but function in a role between headwaiter and waiter. Darko was a supervisor when he was last on the Emerald Princess.

Darko (yes, that one) is not currently on the Emerald Princess. He is supposed to be going on the Diamond but we were/are all hopeful he would/will return to the Emerald. His last email to me indicated he would return in late January/early February if he could get back on the Emerals. Also, I've learned that Maitre d' Mario Propato uses supervisors in the dining rooms. These are not headwaiters, but function in a role between headwaiter and waiter. Darko was a supervisor when he was last on the Emerald Princess.

So the Darko in my profile picture is heading to the Diamond?