Labadee cabana question

spanky

I know the cabanas accommodate 6, but we may have a few more people than that. Has anyone ever had 7 or 8 people in a cabana and will they give us any problem?

Dave

You will only get wristbands for 6 people, and you need a wristband to enter the cabana area.

We have had "visitors" often in the over the water cabanas, the wristbands are only given if they allow you inside the suite cabanas area for lunch. If you want to have more than 6 in a suite cabana, then you may have a problem.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

We have the very same problem, 4 adults and three little ones and are wondering the very same thing. We always manage to get a cabana on barefoot beach even thought we are not in suites. With the addition of one extra chilld we are unsure what will happen but it would be so silly to pay for two cabanas because we will all wind up hanging out together in one.

I know the cabanas accommodate 6, but we may have a few more people than that. Has anyone ever had 7 or 8 people in a cabana and will they give us any problem?

Dave

this past January, we had a cabana with 4 adults and three children under 12. The cabin butler set up 4 chairs for us on the beach near the cabana. The cabana itself can seat about six including using the two lounge chairs. We were on Nellies Beach in a Hillside cabana close to the water. Love labadee!

We had 10 in a Nellie's Beach cabana in October: 6 Adults, 2 Teens, 2 kids. We didn't need wristbands and they didn't bat an eye as we all came back and forth behind the wall. With so many of us there wasn't much time when all 10 of us were actually in the cabana, since we used it as more of a base than to have everyone in the cabana all day, but when we were all in it at once it wasn't too crowded. I would say about 6-7 could sit at once if you move the furniture around, and the others would be standing. But by the time we got the furniture rearranged, a couple people would decide they wanted to do something and would take off.

Thank you all for the responses...I know they will only give you the limited amount of complimentary water/matts...we just want to make sure our party has a place to get some shade.

Thanks, again.

Dave