More Questions

dapaddo

Are the public areas cooler?Depends on the cruise you are on. Need a light jacket? It would be logical to carry one

Are the cabins stuffy, can I bring a fan? We are Inside and have never found them stuffy.

How long does it take to get luggage on the first day usually?If there is nothing untoward (Alcohol) they cqn be delivered as early as about 3pm. It depends on how many they have to move when you hand them over. Don't expect them before you want to eat if you are an early eater or very hungry.

Thanks in advance.

HTH

Mike

Are the public areas cooler? Need a light jacket?

Are the cabins stuffy, can I bring a fan?

How long does it take to get luggage on the first day usually?

Thanks in advance.

It depends on the area, and it's different for different people. Some rarely need a jacket, others are always cold...

I don't think the cabins are stuffy, but I always bring a small fan. It helps me sleep.

I've cruised only once with NCL so far and had my luggage mid-afternoon.

Having cruised in both hot and cooler places, I can honestly say I've never noticed any noticeable different in the temperature of the public areas. It seems fairly well air conditioned.

Personally, I am always fine in just a shirt. I'd have thought you would need to be someone who really feels the cold to need a jacket, but it probably doesn't hurt to have one.

Are the public areas cooler?

Not usually any cooler than the cabins.

Need a light jacket?

The only time we have found the need for a jacket is when we cruise in AK, never needed one in the Caribbean or Med, no matter what time of year we cruise.

Are the cabins stuffy, can I bring a fan?

Never found the cabin to be stuffy. There is nothing that prevents you from bringing a fan.

How long does it take to get luggage on the first day usually?

It could be there by the time you get to your cabin and it might not appear until after 6:00 p.m. We have never had them appear so late that we could not change for dinner if we wanted to change. There is no way to really tell, it is the luck of the draw.

Thanks in advance.

Answers above

Edited by zqvol