Flights after cruise

Rosieg30

Hi. We are on the Norwegian Epic in Oct 16 docking at 5am on a Sunday in Barcelona. Would we be pushing it to make a 9.50am international flight from Barcelona airport? Thoughts please. Thank you.

What time does the cruise line recommend for flights after the cruise? What time are you scheduled to get off the ship? Docking doesn't always mean "leaving the ship". If you have to so thru "customs" in Spain that can slow you down. And If there is a customs I really don't think they will be at the ship at 5:30 am on a Sunday morning. Did you check and see how far in advance you have to be at the airport before your flight? I would check that out also. Once you check out all these questions you will have a better idea if you can make a 9:50 flight.

Good luck. Come back and let us know if you can make it or now.

It has been some time since we flew out of Barcelona post cruise, but I remember it well. We had decided to stay in Barcelona an extra day so that we would not be in your situation.;)

We also had a 10:00 am flight out. We arrived at the airport at 7:00 and were the first in line at the check in counter, which opened about 7:30. When the counter finally opened, the line was about 100 people long! We did not arrive at the gate until after 9:00.

If you do not have any delays with debarkation you will probably make it, but I personally wouldn't chance it.

Hi. We are on the Norwegian Epic in Oct 16 docking at 5am on a Sunday in Barcelona. Would we be pushing it to make a 9.50am international flight from Barcelona airport? Thoughts please. Thank you.

I suggest you take a look at the NCL forum (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107) and you'll see similar questions get asked frequently. You can do a search there and see what others have suggested or post a new thread.

Personally, I wouldn't try to make that early of a flight even with carrying my own bags off. But, I don't want to end my vacation worrying about whether I'll miss my flight home!