Navigator Table for two

woldig120

We would like a table for two in the MDR on our next cruise on the Navigator.

Anyone know the table numbers for the tables for two which are usually near

the pillars at the bottom of the main stair case.

We know the numbers on some of the other RCL ships but not this one

Table numbers can change cruise to cruise. If you have My Time dining, you can easily get a table for two by requesting it when you arrive at the dining room. If you have traditional dining, request a table for two from rcldining@rccl.com.

We had table for 2 in regular dinning room in 2014, but it was tight no much space between tables, last year they sat us at large table but next day they told me we could have our table for 2, but we had such a nice group of people we just stayed at larger table, both were Navigator.

I booked through expedia and they put me in early seating, which I do not want. How do I get My Time dining?

Call your agent and request to be changed. If they cannot change you, ask to be put on the wait list. If all fails and you cannot change before the cruise, go to the dining room as soon as you board and try to change there.

If you elect to use rcldining@rccl.com make sure to include the name of your ship, booking/reservation number, the sailing date, table size and your preferred dining time. I usually email my request 2 to 3 weeks prior to the sailing date. Sounds like you are familiar with the MDR floor plan so include in your request exactly what table location you prefer (near the pillars, port or starboard side). I did this on our 2015 B2B Cruise on the Adventure and RCCL accommodated our request.

Edited by davekathy

Call your agent and request to be changed. If they cannot change you, ask to be put on the wait list. If all fails and you cannot change before the cruise, go to the dining room as soon as you board and try to change there.

The brochure indicates such a thing as "My time dining" , which "gives you the flexibility to plan dinner around your schedule. Reservations can be made between 6-9 pm each night". My question is does Navigator have this choice for MDR or is that just for the specialty restaurants? I can't locate anything else on their web site. Thanks for any info.

The brochure indicates such a thing as "My time dining" , which "gives you the flexibility to plan dinner around your schedule. Reservations can be made between 6-9 pm each night". My question is does Navigator have this choice for MDR or is that just for the specialty restaurants? I can't locate anything else on their web site. Thanks for any info.

Navigator has your choice of My Time or Traditional dining.

How do I request my time dining? I'd like different times each day depending on island or at sea. Thanks for your help.

Contact whoever booked your cruise. If My Time is full, try to get on the waitlist. If that does not work, go to the My Time desk as soon as you board the ship and request to be moved.

Table numbers can change cruise to cruise. If you have My Time dining, you can easily get a table for two by requesting it when you arrive at the dining room. If you have traditional dining, request a table for two from rcldining@rccl.com.

We used the above email in late Oct for our Dec cruise to request a table for 2 in the mdr and get a response within 2 or 3 days with our table number and confirmation that it was a table for 2:D

they do not publish layouts and table numbers do you not good as they not only change each sailing they may change between early and late seating.

if you have MTD the default is to ONLY be seated with your party, you actually have to request a larger table.

if you have traditional you must request a table for just your party.