I know this has been asked before but help please

alliecruiser

We booked our Celebrity Suite on December 22nd 2015. We will be on the Eclipse for 14 days starting March 5 of 2017. Do we still get the specialty dinning that was in place until January 2016. If so how do I find it on my reservation? It it is not on the reservation how do I make sure we get that old perk? How many specialty dinners should we get? thank you for the help.

We received a complimentary specialty dining for our cruise in a Sky Suite last month, yet the website clearly stated 'for 6 nights or longer'. I questioned our butler when he said we received this since our cruise was only 5 nights. He said it did and yep, we got it! This is how it was stated on the website -

'One complimentary dinner for all guests in suite (cruise of 6 or 7 nights) and two complimentary dinners for all guests in suite (cruise of 8 nights or more) in a specialty restaurant.'

I'm not even sure Celebrity could answer correctly as it seems it may vary by ship??? but I'd call the Captain's Club, not just the general number. Better yet, maybe call the concierge. I think there's one you can call prior to embarkation.

Edited by LuvCruzn4Evr

We booked our Celebrity Suite on December 22nd 2015. We will be on the Eclipse for 14 days starting March 5 of 2017. Do we still get the specialty dinning that was in place until January 2016. If so how do I find it on my reservation? It it is not on the reservation how do I make sure we get that old perk? How many specialty dinners should we get? thank you for the help.

Celebrity Suite and Sky Suite bookings (for any sail date) that are made by January 1, 2016 will still enjoy the complimentary specialty dining reservations benefit. These suite guests will enjoy 1 specialty restaurant reservation for each guest in the suite for cruises 7 nights or less and 2 specialty restaurant reservations for each suite guest for cruises 8 nights or longer.

Since you booked before 1/1/16 you will still get 2 free specialty dining reservations. This was confirmed on these boards and facebook by Celebrity. This perk never appears on the reservation.

The facebook post was around November 18.

Celebrity Suite and Sky Suite bookings (for any sail date) that are made by January 1, 2016 will still enjoy the complimentary specialty dining reservations benefit. These suite guests will enjoy 1 specialty restaurant reservation for each guest in the suite for cruises 7 nights or less and 2 specialty restaurant reservations for each suite guest for cruises 8 nights or longer.

Thank you so much!