UBP - Do you get a letter at boarding to tell you what's included?

Island_Chica

Okay, I've used google and the search feature here on CC, but I can't find an answer to my question. We board this saturday and I'm wondering if we'll get a letter in our cabin or some info at check-in to tell us what's included with our UBP (beers up to $6, cocktails up to $___, etc.)?

Thanks!

Okay, I've used google and the search feature here on CC, but I can't find an answer to my question. We board this saturday and I'm wondering if we'll get a letter in our cabin or some info at check-in to tell us what's included with our UBP (beers up to $6, cocktails up to $___, etc.)?

Thanks!

I don't think you will get a letter but it is pretty much alcoholic drinks up to $15. https://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package

Thanks - I did see that but I thought $15 sounded way too high, and surely I was misunderstanding the terms. It used to be beers to $5.95, cocktails to $8.95, wine to $10, etc... up to $15 sounded too generous!

That was way too complicated - they changed it awhile back.

Thanks - I did see that but I thought $15 sounded way too high, and surely I was misunderstanding the terms. It used to be beers to $5.95, cocktails to $8.95, wine to $10, etc... up to $15 sounded too generous!

And if I have understood it correctly, you can even order drinks that cost more than $15.00 if you want to and then you just have to pay the difference.

And if I have understood it correctly, you can even order drinks that cost more than $15.00 if you want to and then you just have to pay the difference.

Yes, it was a real treat being able to order Johnny Blue for about $3.00 when in comparison it is about $30-$35 at bars here in Baltimore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, the bars have a drinks menu, obviously it can't list every mixed drink you could possibly order (tens of thousands...) but it does list specific alcohol brands under "Whiskey", "Rum" etc. So my husband was able to see that B&B was listed and he happily made that his evening drink. Agree, the bartenders are quick to tell you what is and isn't covered. I was used to Celebrity where bottled water is included; I ordered a bottle and the waiter told me it was not included....I then asked for a glass of water.

And the first time my husband ordered a B&B the waiter actually said, "A double, sir? Its included with your package." A nice tip ensued...

No canned sodas (fountain yes), No vending machine, no specialty coffee, no fresh squeezed OJ.

If your unsure ask your bartender when you order if its covered.

Apparently, you can get canned soda in the buffet, as they don't have a fountain. You can ask for it unopened and take it to your cabin.