Nieuw Amsterdam - Deck 11 Cabana Club

MARLEY225

What type of info are you looking for? There is a good thread about pricing etc. I'll take a look for it.

This thread is about lido cabanas but there is info related to the retreat cabanas within it

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2184912&highlight=retreat+cabanas

Edited by cruz chic

We had one on Eurodam, 7 days for $249. I don't think the price has changed. Best value of anything I've purchased on a cruise, that's for sure!

It's actually $299 for 7 days. Please see the thread I linked. There is a PDF within it and that price has been in force for many years.

Edited by cruz chic

Thanks for all the threads concerning the retreat cabanas. They were very helpful. One question, though - if you take the cabana for the full 7-day cruise and do not plan on using it on a particular day, can you notify the front desk and see if they can sell it for that day - in turn receive some sort of credit back on your on board account if they do sell it?

Thanks for all the threads concerning the retreat cabanas. They were very helpful. One question, though - if you take the cabana for the full 7-day cruise and do not plan on using it on a particular day, can you notify the front desk and see if they can sell it for that day - in turn receive some sort of credit back on your on board account if they do sell it?

No, you have purchased it for the 7 days. You could ask but I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope. Depending on when your cruise is, it can be quite difficult to do daily rentals if you decide to choose that route.

Just so you are aware, should the ship experience inclement weather access to the cabanas can be denied. You will not get a refund for the period of time they are closed.

I'm not suggesting for a mild rain they will close. But on our sailing we experiences high winds and downpours. The cabana area was closed for part of the day.

Nope. The 7 day rate is discounted and you don't get it back.

Just so you are aware, should the ship experience inclement weather access to the cabanas can be denied. You will not get a refund for the period of time they are closed.

I'm not suggesting for a mild rain they will close. But on our sailing we experiences high winds and downpours. The cabana area was closed for part of the day.

You should also be aware, although what TrolleyGirl said is true, the cabana stewards will do their best to compensate for any closure. In our case, (one day closure) they brought our champagne (full bottle) and strawberries to the Lido pool area where we had moved, along with the water and fruit.