Anyone with real sailing experience???

BecciBoo

Can't talk on the other threads, so here's one we might can for a little while...I expect it to be moved but I'm trying!

JC you there?

I've been in several regattas: First PLace, Sew Mad-No Nads spring regatta...a ladies race! LOL! That's me in the blue tank top.

2wf78qr.jpg

Perhaps you would be happier on the floataway lounge where off topic discussions are allowed.

Royal Caribbean has a very limited number of sailing ships and thus is not the place sailors go to chat about sailing ships.

No and I'm happier right here....none of your beeswax is it? And anyway, in case you have trouble reading, I did say I expected it to be moved...duh!

I see it didn't take long for the negs to contribute. My list is growing again.

But don't mind where they put it, it was just a way to get off the other joke thread.

Edited by BecciBoo

It would be surprising to know just how many of us do have actual sailing experience and I think quite relevant to these boards in view of the fact that so many are passing themselves off as "experts" here. I don't classify myself as an expert but I do know a bit. But we do have bonafide people on here such as Paul and Cheng whom should be admired for all their knowledge.

Edited by BecciBoo

But don't mind where they put it, it was just a way to get off the other joke thread.

I know nothing about sailing, but can I join it? I will bring the popcorn and something to drink. Is anyone opposed to Kool Aid? :D ;)

I wish CC could figure out who has dual user names and ban them for life.

I know nothing about sailing, but can I join it? I will bring the popcorn and something to drink. Is anyone opposed to Kool Aid? :D ;)

I wish CC could figure out who has dual user names and ban them for life.

They might

Plus ban their IP address

JC

No and I'm happier right here....none of your beeswax is it? And anyway, in case you have trouble reading, I did say I expected it to be moved...duh!

I see it didn't take long for the negs to contribute. My list is growing again.

Why don't you give Windstar a try. They at least have sailing ships.

Chiming in here from Youngstown NY, which in the past was home to the largest freshwater sailing regatta in North America! Youngstown Yacht Clubs own Level Regatta, is now known as The Can-Am challenge. My husband and son race, and I cruise on our Sabre 34.

I love a good challenge, this is a "cruising" website no?😆

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

That would be ideal.:)

I am a little sick, I enjoy the trolls and the 1 in 4. Especially when they out themselves. That is a red letter day for me.:D

Otherwise it gets boring. Unfortunately, they love boring here. But a friend of mine got banned and the hospital she worked for had their IP blocked. :D

I don't know how often they do that these days but they can.

JC

Chiming in here from Youngstown NY, which in the past was home to the largest freshwater sailing regatta in North America! Youngstown Yacht Clubs own Level Regatta, is now known as The Can-Am challenge. My husband and son race, and I cruise on our Sabre 34.

I love a good challenge, this is a "cruising" website no?😆

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Nice boat.

JC