When does the veranda sale finish?

rols

Been blessed with mails about the veranda sale recently and we're trying to sort out vacation time to take advantage of it, it's always tricky getting 2 weeks. The one thing I can't find anywhere is when the sale ends, does anyone know, does it even have an end date? Our TA doesn't know, which makes us feel like it goes on until SB has sold what they want to sell and then it stops going on.

If it's going to finish tomorrow, we'll stop trying, vacation approval is going to take longer than that; if it's going on another week or more, we'll keep pressing.

In your place had my TA said " I don't know " I would expect his/her next statement to be " but I will find out and get back to you."

and she did. Singapore is not a huge market for luxury cruises and our TA is one of the few we've found here who does a good job; so we support her; and she's been wonderful for the nearly 10 years we've booked with her. It usually takes her a few days to get a reply from Seabourn, she's not the primary agent here, hence I asked on the board too and the replies have been spot on, 29th Feb is the date. Our TA is now checking to ensure the small print 'USA resident's doesn't really apply (it never has previously) and help us fix the cruise.

Yes, I understand agents in some places do not have close relationship with Seabourn and of course there can be a time delay. Ironically some years ago I switched from a US agent in one of the top travel networks to one of the largest cruise agents in the UK. I get better and faster service and very good pricing.