AOS Show questions

mamichelle

Not sure where to post this. I was on roll call but can't seem to see a new thread button! Please excuse my ignorance! LOL

I will be on Adventure of the Seas on May 7. I can't find any show information and can't reserve anything in the cruise planner. Is it too early? And why can't I find what shows will be happening that week? :confused:

Thanks for any info you can give!

Not sure where to post this. I was on roll call but can't seem to see a new thread button! Please excuse my ignorance! LOL

I will be on Adventure of the Seas on May 7. I can't find any show information and can't reserve anything in the cruise planner. Is it too early? And why can't I find what shows will be happening that week? :confused:

Thanks for any info you can give!

No shows can be reserved pre-cruise on Adventure.

Oh, that's too bad. :( Thank you for the info!

Can I find out what shows are playing?

Nothing to be concerned about - you don't need to reserve shows on Adventure. Typically two shows per night and plenty of seating.

Use the following email address to request information regarding the entertainment on board. Send it about 2-3 weeks prior to your sailing date and reference the ship and sailing date in your email:

web_reservations@rccl.com

Thank you very much! I'm a planner so I'm not so great at winging dinner time (my time was not available) and shows. I will just have to relax and enjoy, right?!!;)

If you have one of the traditional dining times, then there will be a show convenient for you.

Thank you very much! I'm a planner so I'm not so great at winging dinner time (my time was not available) and shows. I will just have to relax and enjoy, right?!!;)

If My Time is not available you will be able to choose either early (typically 6:00 PM) or late (typically 8:30 PM) seating which would remain the same each night. The shows are coordinated with those seating times, so no worries at all about that. If you have early seating you go to the show after dinner, if late seating you go before.

...and yes, just relax and enjoy!

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I was on the adventure in Nov. we had no problem making a my time reservation for around 6pm. The dining room didn't really fill up until as we were finishing.

I think with the culture of the local population skewing towards later dining you'll be fine if you prefer early :)

Oh sorry, I may have the wording wrong. We could not choose a time. The last cruise we had a 6 p.m. dinner time, and that was great. This time it's "open" dining. :rolleyes:

You can try to make reservations for My Time Dining. If you pick close to the traditional dining times of 6pm or 8:30pm, you should be good for the shows.

Shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional dining times. Early/main seating goes after dinner....late seating goes before dinner. If you have MTD...you pick the show, and schedule you dinner accordingly. On ships like this, traditional works best for shows!