Live Surprise: Radiance of the Seas to Tasmania (Feb 2016)

Sparky;

Thank you for a very enjoyable thread. It always great to hear when someone has had a wonderful cruise.

Thanks also for the heads up on the Zebra Cake . We are putting it to the test , in fact its in the oven now with 25 minutes to go...:D

Is there an Oven Cam perhaps?:cool:

Is there an Oven Cam perhaps?:cool:

Perhaps Mic, but we expect David to put the cake pics on line by arvo tea, but that is already past in NZ. Wine'o'clock over there now.

I hope David used GF Flour so I might devour a slice from the 'puter.

Edited by NSWP

Perhaps Mic, but we expect David to put the cake pics on line by arvo tea, but that is already past in NZ. Wine'o'clock over there now.

I hope David used GF Flour so I might devour a slice from the 'puter.

It is Zebra cake so perhaps, at least there is no competition with the vegetarians.:p

Once you're back to the daily routine of work and family obligations it gets harder to complete something like this. Those that do are very dedicated to getting them accomplished. I can totally sympathize with Sparky74.

• 4 weeks later...

Just back from my QM2 cruise to Hong Kong and catching up on all the posts. Sadly Sparky hasn't added any more of his report.

Sure hope everything is ok with him and his wife.

Those Salvos can be worked pretty hard I hear!!!

Now with black pudding and kippers for brekkie, sounds just like P&O UK !! The Executive Chef on Radiance must be a Pom.!! LOL.

I believe he is a young Australian!! He introduced himself on our Radiance cruise in Feb.

Just back from my QM2 cruise to Hong Kong and catching up on all the posts. Sadly Sparky hasn't added any more of his report.

Sure hope everything is ok with him and his wife.

Those Salvos can be worked pretty hard I hear!!!

I am sure he is back into the grind of work, and looking forward to another cruise sometime in the future.:D

The Loyalty Lounge and Next Cruise sales area has been moved on Radiance from Deck 12. The Loyalty Ambassador is now on Deck 8 and the sales area has been moved to deck 5.

The area was previously used as a seating area for Cafe Lattitudes.

I can understand the move from a marketing perspective but the noise is overpowering from the Centrum,where much of the activities are conducted, to the point that the reps are almost impossible to both hear and understand.

Not a good move in my opinion.

8724311B-B859-4120-AE4B-D9D0772B2A94_zps2bjcqxy2.jpg