14 night cruise - How many meals on the SDP promo?

Jezo

I can't find anything specific listed under my account or the website, at least where I am looking. The page says "The first two guests receive between 3 and 6 meals of specialty dining depending on the length of your cruise. " but not how many you will get once it's booked.

So for a 14 night cruise on the Breakaway, how many meals is this?

I can't find anything specific listed under my account or the website, at least where I am looking. The page says "The first two guests receive between 3 and 6 meals of specialty dining depending on the length of your cruise. " but not how many you will get once it's booked.

So for a 14 night cruise on the Breakaway, how many meals is this?

6 meals :)

All upto $110 pp, right? Mine said gratuities included (10 night cruise, 5 meals). I am wondering how they will price it out now that it is a la cart?

One appetizer, one entree and one dessert = 1 meal.

From the terms and conditions on the current promotion....

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Food Republic, Carlo's Bake Shop items, The Bake Shop, Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, specialty items in the Asian restaurant, Chef's Table, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year's, Christmas, etc.), Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages.

You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Specialty Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: The Supper Club ($15), For the Record ($15), Ocean Blue ($15), Bayamo ($15), Cirque Dreams and Illusionarium ($10 regular seats/$15 premium seats/$35 VIP seating on Breakaway), Sushi Bar ($7), Pincho Tapas Bar ($7), and Raw Bar ($7).

Specialty Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney's and Le Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses will be charged at $10.00.

There is no minimum or maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed in a day, however each meal is counted towards the package.

Sail Length # of Dining Package Meals Guest Gratuities Per Person in USD

5-6 Nights 3 $10.62

7-9 Nights 4 $13.32

10-12 Nights 5 $16.02

13-16 Nights 6 $18.72

Edited by Got Tequila?

One appetizer, one entree and one dessert = 1 meal.
You quoted the terms and conditions, but they don't say anything about appetizers and desserts. As KeithJenner said, the only limit they mention is one main course in Cagney's and Le Bistro.

But NCL has a bad habit of applying rules that are not stated anywhere, so this doesn't necessarily imply that all the other restaurants are totally unlimited. I'm thinking of Teppanyaki, for example (where people have reportedly been charged extra for ordering more meat), and maybe La Cucina?

The only limit with the dining package is the entree. People have been getting multiples of apps, sides etc.

I agree with this one. We ate Cagneys several times on ours and were not limited to just one app and side. We usually each had one or two apps and two sides each.

An interesting note is that I recently booked a B2B on the phone with NCL for two 7 night cruises. The booking agent said NCL will book a B2B as one cruise with one booking invoice number....or they can do it as two separate booking numbers. I suppose the only advantage to the one invoice would be to insure you couldn't be changed to another cabin unexpectedly from one cruise to the other... However, as I picked the bev and dining packages, she told me the single invoice booking option would give me 6 nights of dining under the 14 night rule...but by choosing to book them as two separate cruises I received 4 nights per cruise, totaling 8.