Its disappeared again

Jarronwood

Hi everyone

I was looking on Cruise Mapper with a friend of mine who was wanting to see where the ship she was going on was at this point in time and I saw that Azamara Crest is in Australia at the moment as it should be finishing in Bali on 29 February where we board for our 1 March to Japan cruise.

However, when I click onto the Itinerary section of that site there is nothing for our cruise 1 March 2016 - its not there and also again when I looked on the Azamara site itself, its not there.

A few months back it had disappeared from the Azamara site as it was fully booked but I had noticed these last few months it was back showing some availability.

Please someone tell me its a glitch in the system and they are not taking it out for 2 weeks to repair that propeller that got damaged in Australia a few weeks ago.

We fly out to Bali next Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worried.com ::(

Too much paranoia and conspiracy theories on this forum :)

That's a little harsh.

A cruiser new to Azamara is asking valid questions about a long awaited for cruise on a ship that was known to suffer some damage last month.

Azamara has not yet earned the same level of trust with that poster that others have in the brand. Better they ask here than worry needlessly particularly if they believe they have conflicting information.

Maybe Bonnie can give the definitive answer the OP is looking for.

The fact that cruises disappear when the are sold out actually raises some questions; charter?, sold out?, dry dock? or what ever.

My suggestion is that if the cruise is sold out it would be easy just to mark the cruise as "SOLD OUT" with information that you can check later. Instead of having the whole cruise disappearing and appearing several times.

It's easy to miss a certain cruise if you choose the wrong time to check... If it isn't there it doesn't exist.... And it raise unnecessary concerns WHY a cruise doesn't show.

Maybe Bonnie could pass the idea along?

I had already been let down by Azamara (for very valid reasons - they decided to put the ship into dry dock for 2 weeks re-fit) when I booked last year for the 1 April cruise this coming April, having paid deposit and luckily I hadnt arranged the flights, hence the reason I am slightly concerned that they could, again for very valid reasons, cancel the cruise at this very late stage from a safety aspect re the damaged propeller.

Thanks for all your comments everyone, they are very much appreciated.

I had already been let down by Azamara (for very valid reasons - they decided to put the ship into dry dock for 2 weeks re-fit) when I booked last year for the 1 April cruise this coming April, having paid deposit and luckily I hadnt arranged the flights, hence the reason I am slightly concerned that they could, again for very valid reasons, cancel the cruise at this very late stage from a safety aspect re the damaged propeller.

Thanks for all your comments everyone, they are very much appreciated.

Keeping fingers crossed all is well and you have a wonderful cruise. I love Bali!

Phil