Allure/Oasis Superior View with Large Balcony?

xray

We have never had a "extended" balcony but now I am thinking of getting one on the Allure or the Oasis.

Is the extra cost from a D8 to a D2 worth it? This will be a "finally retired" cruise for us but still don't want to throw away money either. We do spend a fair amount of time on the balcony having meals and relaxing.

Our last cruise on the Allure we had a D8 with balcony so now we would have something to compare it to.

If you have pics of the extended balcony please give us a link.

Thanks,

C & E

We just got off the Oasis with a mildly extended balcony (9590 - where the hump begins). We loved it and found it worth the money. We could see so much more than a standard balcony as we looked out. I was also able to lay in the sun when there were no more pool deck lounge chairs available.

The balcony rooms on the hump are extended and is where we ALWAYS book! We love the more extended and open views of the ocean and the space is really nice out there. We always get room service and have our morning coffee and breakfast out there. Its one of those things that we look forward most to enjoying!!

Clarea, we are still uncertain of anything except it will be on the Allure or the Oasis. We will find out next week when she has her last work day and go from there. My guess is $100-$150 PP over D8.

Thanks for all the replies.

Clarea, we are still uncertain of anything except it will be on the Allure or the Oasis. We will find out next week when she has her last work day and go from there. My guess is $100-$150 PP over D8.

Thanks for all the replies.

I'm with Ken, if it was $50 total, I'd consider it. More than that, probably not interested.

From sailings I've looked at the difference I've seen has been $200 to $400 per person. I just look at the 3 big ladies for the week I'm booked, April 2017 and Harmony is $400 per cabin more, Allure is $600 per cabin more and Oasis is $200 per cabin more so maybe Oasis is worth it but thats it for me.