Transferring OBC

Call the cruise line and ask the question. Also try the loyalty club host if applicable.:D

Yep. No matter what anyone here says, it can't hurt to ak. You will sometimes find someone happy to do what the line says no to.

So always ask if it's important enough to you.

• 4 weeks later...
You can have multiple cabins on one account if that helps.

Can't transfer as such that I know of.

On Golden Princess over this last Christmas / new year, my account was joint with the 2 cabins I had paid for for my children. The end account was net of the OBC for all 3 cabins.

On Golden Princess over this last Christmas / new year, my account was joint with the 2 cabins I had paid for for my children. The end account was net of the OBC for all 3 cabins.

That's handy to know.

I'm on carnival legend on the weekend and we have 2 cabins booked for my family of 5 with $800 total. Each passenger has been given $200obc (except passenger #3 in cabin) but my problem is I don't want my 13 & 15 year old having $200obc each so I'm hoping to roll it all onto my account. Fingers crossed and I'll let you know how I get on.

Edited by Brossy

As a follow up...

We were able to transfer OBC between state rooms. Both parties presented to guest services and they transferred it straight over. No questions asked.

Thanks for letting us know.

That pretty much lines up with my experience.

Any OBC for cabins to be settled on one account get credited to that account, and it doesn't matter who spends it