All Things EARTH... part 2

CCHelp

Melody, that looked like a lot of fun.  How was your weather?  We had a lot of rain, and then it cooled off quite a bit.  The past few days the temps have been perfect.

I have some sad news to share.  I lost one of my dogs on Tuesday.  We are so crushed....he was our baby.  He was close to 15, but it was unexpected.  We aren't fully sure what happened.  We opted to bypass sending him to Cornell so that we could bury him in our yard, where he always loved to play and chase rabbits and squirrels.  He was the best boy.

His brother (my other dog) is completely lost, and quite distraught.  We all are a mess.  I just keep reminding myself of the joy he brought into my life. We took some wonderful pictures of him at Christmas time, and this was one of my favorites.

image.jpeg.238992162e941fce154d58420af4f6e1.jpeg

11 hours ago, laurspag said:

Melody, that looked like a lot of fun.  How was your weather?  We had a lot of rain, and then it cooled off quite a bit.  The past few days the temps have been perfect.

I have some sad news to share.  I lost one of my dogs on Tuesday.  We are so crushed....he was our baby.  He was close to 15, but it was unexpected.  We aren't fully sure what happened.  We opted to bypass sending him to Cornell so that we could bury him in our yard, where he always loved to play and chase rabbits and squirrels.  He was the best boy.

His brother (my other dog) is completely lost, and quite distraught.  We all are a mess.  I just keep reminding myself of the joy he brought into my life. We took some wonderful pictures of him at Christmas time, and this was one of my favorites.

image.jpeg.238992162e941fce154d58420af4f6e1.jpeg

Oh Laurie, I’m so sorry. Our pets are family. 15 is a good long life, that’s a great picture. I hope your other dog recovers. 

Bon voyage Laurie! Glad I could send well wishes before you left! DH finally got a job back here in Florida. I flew out at the end of August to help sort the studio apartment. We took what we could pack in our vehicle and drove from Seattle to home. Arrived home earlier this week…it was 3304.4 miles. I planned a fun trip over 7 nights. It’s wonderful to be together again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anita Latte said:

Bon voyage Laurie! Glad I could send well wishes before you left! DH finally got a job back here in Florida. I flew out at the end of August to help sort the studio apartment. We took what we could pack in our vehicle and drove from Seattle to home. Arrived home earlier this week…it was 3304.4 miles. I planned a fun trip over 7 nights. It’s wonderful to be together again.

YAY Anita!  Great for both of you!!!  Hopefully this will be the best job yet