All Things EARTH... part 2

CCHelp

I really like that suit also . I think the top is really flattering .

I finally started to think about getting our stuff together for our trip in two weeks . Mostly very casual clothes . We are planning on Cuba being very hot with no air conditioning so I need more clothes than usual . We only have one sea day . In Cuba we are mostly touring and going to a club at night .I think I have everything pretty organized . I had to spend more time figuring out the money since they do not accept credit cards and we want to buy cigars for all the sons& son in law .. We hired an old car for a tour , bought tickets to a music club and plan on visiting the Museum of revolution. They all require Cuban cash so more figuring the money . We also had to get Visas and fill out affidavits about our activity in Cuba .

Melody, I was expecting to like the paisley colors best, but agree that your favorite suit is also my favorite for you. I like the others, but the colors and the styling is really great on that one!

Everyone have fun and share pictures when you return please. I'm waiting until February for my cruise fix and would love to go along on your trips.

Debbie, yup my favorite is still my favorite, this paisley is coming in at #3. I have a cobalt blue one piece with ruffled front that's really nice. Melody

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think there is so much involved with finding the right apparel - fit, color, sizing, style, and personality. It's great when you find what you are looking for.

Well many things are packed! After doing laundry and ironing, I'm ready. I did take the dresses back out for now and hang them back up to prevent wrinkles. I have plenty of room, but I can't get away with just one suitcase. Shoes definitely play a roll.

I'm okay with that.

And I had a thought, because we have reservations for Morton's Steakhouse the night we arrive in Puerto Rico. I wasn't sure what to wear. Im still not, but when I was talking to my husband, he pointed to the new WHBM dress and said "You should wear that the night we go to Giovanni's" so that felt really good!

I'm really excited and happy with my choices.

I'm thinking a lot about other things too, such as the horrible destruction from Harvey. Anita, you lived in Texas for a while, didn't you?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

We've been on those roads in Houston that are totally underwater & 4 cruises out of Galveston. The devastation is mind boggling & it's not over

Laurie, great dress, you'll look lovely. Love Morton's Steakhouse we've eaten there in PR before, great meal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sally, I'm sure you've seen some serious weather in your neck of the woods and know how scary it is. My heart goes out to all those poor people. It's been five years since NYC was hit by Sandy and there are still damaged areas being worked on and areas where people were not allowed to rebuild their houses. It changes a city completely when it experiences that kind of destruction, look at New Orleans.

Laurie, I like your steakhouse outfit. I can't believe Sally's cruise and your cruise are right around the corner!

I found these Carolina Herrera sunglasses at The Rack, they called my name as I walked by and said they belong to me so of course I had to take them home.

CHglasses01.jpg.3ededf168cf365cc018b49eacd4fc7c8.jpg

CHglasses02.jpg.d9a8d91f3cd0de25be3ef2c69a99255b.jpg

In case I miss, happy cruise to Laurie & Sally! I'm have more eye surgery (other eye) next Tuesday & will be off computer (& reading) for more than two weeks. You'll both be back when I get back on the boards (hopefully with tons of pictures!). Have fun you two!!! Melody

Laurie, I wear prescription glasses most of the time, but I still need regular sunglasses for when I'm wearing contacts.

Melody, I saw that bright blue and thought of you! As much as I like all kinds of blue, the two mentioned in that post are definite no's for me.

Margaret, my favorite blue! I can wear neon yellow & butter yellow. In fact my bonus grandson (8 year old Emry, gained when our son remarried in June!) said, Nana, I love that you wear bright colors, my other grandmas don't & they look old [emoji849](his grandmas are 10 & 15 years younger than I am), made my day & I needed it! Melody