Age limit for UST?

ladyaero

Hi All-

The last thread I could find on this subject was from 2010 and there didn't seem to be a consensus, so I'm throwing it out there to see if anyone has any recent experience...

Is there an age limit for the UST? I asked Princess and one person told me there was no limit, while a second person said she thought the limit was 15 or 16. I would like to take my 15 yo on the UST when we go to Alaska in July, but can't seem to find out if he'll be allowed. I know I can just wait to find out on board, but I'm trying to set a budget/expectations before we go, so this info would be very helpful!

Thanks for your time!

P.S. If anyone wants to throw in any recent reviews/info on Remix, that'd be great too! ;-)

Appreciate the Carnival feedback, so I'm guessing we're out of luck- just wish I could get confirmation from Princess one way or the other!

I just did it last week on Royal, and the minimum age was 16 I'm 90% positive.

Hi All-

The last thread I could find on this subject was from 2010 and there didn't seem to be a consensus, so I'm throwing it out there to see if anyone has any recent experience...

Is there an age limit for the UST? I asked Princess and one person told me there was no limit, while a second person said she thought the limit was 15 or 16. I would like to take my 15 yo on the UST when we go to Alaska in July, but can't seem to find out if he'll be allowed. I know I can just wait to find out on board, but I'm trying to set a budget/expectations before we go, so this info would be very helpful!

Thanks for your time!

P.S. If anyone wants to throw in any recent reviews/info on Remix, that'd be great too! ;-)

So - what is UST and what is Remix? I'm sure I'm not the only member who doesn't understand this.