Independence of the Seas Padded Lounge Chairs

UFLaw

When I was last on the IOS I noticed padded lounge chairs on either side of the bar. Are all of these restricted to the suite guests or are some available for us standard peeps?

If some are available, do you need to get there at 6 am to have one?

Thank you for any input.

Hi. So is the tiered area each side of bar for suite guests only. I thought suite guest reserved pool area was up the top in that bit above sky bar? Has that changed recently? Thanks.

On both Independence and Explorer the tiered area was reserved for gold card holders. I think other ships use the area above the bar.

Hi. So is the tiered area each side of bar for suite guests only. I thought suite guest reserved pool area was up the top in that bit above sky bar? Has that changed recently? Thanks.

On both Independence and Explorer the tiered area was reserved for gold card holders. I think other ships use the area above the bar.

Last time I was on Freedom it was above the bar. On Independence it was the tiered seating. Navigator and Liberty used the tiered seating too but that was a few years ago and may have changed. My personal opinion is the reserved seating above the bar on Freedom was hardly a perk.

Last time I was on Freedom it was above the bar. On Independence it was the tiered seating. Navigator and Liberty used the tiered seating too but that was a few years ago and may have changed. My personal opinion is the reserved seating above the bar on Freedom was hardly a perk.

We were on Liberty almost a year ago, and it was on top of the bar. I remember being disappointed.

Is that where the mini golf is now, or is the golf farther forward?

This is Freedom above Sky Bar. Mini Golf on Liberty is in the expanded St Tropez area. Once again, Freedom post dry dock. Or as I like to call it, Ghost Town. The Suite area is the bluish area behind the forward mast

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

I actually did a survey on the space for Freedom this summer. Mini Golf came up as a choice, but it wasn't a choice on my poll.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2247076

Edited by John&LaLa

This is Freedom above Sky Bar. Mini Golf on Liberty is in the expanded St Tropez area. Once again, Freedom post dry dock. Or as I like to call it, Ghost Town. The Suite area is the bluish area behind the forward mast ...

I actually did a survey on the space for Freedom this summer. Mini Golf came up as a choice, but it wasn't a choice on my poll.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2247076

Thanks John, much more space on top of the new staterooms than the Sky Bar.