Child's Latitudes number

Mistizoom

When I booked my cruise through my travel agency, I provided Latitudes numbers for me, DH and DS (age 13) from our first NCL cruise. These show up on the invoice/booking confirmation from the travel agency that I got when I booked last April. My edocs, however, show my son with Latitudes number of "N/A" and status as "NOT ENROLLED". I know under age 18 you can't have status, and don't get any perks, but I am concerned the number doesn't show at all. Should I contact someone at NCL about this to ensure he has proper credit for our past and current trip? If so, who should I contact?

Edited by Mistizoom

Our son has a latitudes number and I always make sure that it is on the reservation.

I can recall whether it is stated on the edocs, but "not enrolled" does ring a bell.

I'd say that, as long as it is quoted on the guests tab on myncl then don't worry about what it says on the edocs, but if the latitudes number isn't quoted on myncl and your confirmation then just give NCL a call.

These discussions always remind me that next time we cruise I will have to listen to him grumbling about having "welcome first time Norwegian" on his keycard. :)

Our son has a latitudes number and I always make sure that it is on the reservation.

I can recall whether it is stated on the edocs, but "not enrolled" does ring a bell.

I'd say that, as long as it is quoted on the guests tab on myncl then don't worry about what it says on the edocs, but if the latitudes number isn't quoted on myncl and your confirmation then just give NCL a call.

These discussions always remind me that next time we cruise I will have to listen to him grumbling about having "welcome first time Norwegian" on his keycard. :)

Under "Guests" on the vacation summary on MyNCL.com it says, "Latitudes Tier Level: Child". So maybe that is a good sign. But the number itself is not there for any of us. I might call NCL anyway just to be sure.

Edited by Mistizoom

When I booked my cruise through my travel agency, I provided Latitudes numbers for me, DH and DS (age 13) from our first NCL cruise. These show up on the invoice/booking confirmation from the travel agency that I got when I booked last April. My edocs, however, show my son with Latitudes number of "N/A" and status as "NOT ENROLLED". I know under age 18 you can't have status, and don't get any perks, but I am concerned the number doesn't show at all. Should I contact someone at NCL about this to ensure he has proper credit for our past and current trip? If so, who should I contact?

This is how it is for our current, upcoming trip as well. You can actually create a login if the child is 15 or older (or at least it was when I last did it for DD). Although, once you login as the child it doesn't show a status and when you click on it the "uh-oh..." screen shows up.

When it was announced that NCL was putting a limitation on how far after a cruise you could claim old trips (think it is a year now effective 2/1) I sent them an email in November, received an automated response they would get back to me and still waiting. Guess time to contact them again.

• 5 months later...
This is how it is for our current, upcoming trip as well. You can actually create a login if the child is 15 or older (or at least it was when I last did it for DD). Although, once you login as the child it doesn't show a status and when you click on it the "uh-oh..." screen shows up.

When it was announced that NCL was putting a limitation on how far after a cruise you could claim old trips (think it is a year now effective 2/1) I sent them an email in November, received an automated response they would get back to me and still waiting. Guess time to contact them again.

Hi dex :)

Did you ever receive a response? (asking for the benefit of my grandkids :))

Hi dex :)

Did you ever receive a response? (asking for the benefit of my grandkids :))

Hi Freckles! No, I never received a response - it would be a year coming up in November as I recall that I first wrote them. I could call them I guess to see what is going on but I do have all prior documentation for both our kids if we ever have to show them they were Platinum.

Good luck to you.