Must try drink on NCL

blueflower1968

Let's hear your favorite or must try drink (alcoholic) onboard Norwegian (Breakaway)?

Looking to try something new :)

"Grass Clippings".....have them make it with 1800 and double the simple syrup. Best drink I've had lately outside of my go to shot of chilled 1800.

iwrhTlcpl6AV0QtQ2HEf_0uGTh1VBqVGy10QruJS1QRZk1vDNYTwaIZz6fqw5QgKf1CIAX8-4vn6IBShWqpRqZeuNLL6s2ObN4qVf3wfHvYFrkpLd9-uIrXw-74G5761KjyOwUUZOTXocD4OS_ik0LWWXC1sHVuwbLMHqeNWf2uxR8He4GED0bB-4h2wroS0fFaiMW5WVhwsC-OfgEqPoleMa4dY6Vg5vS-zGzBqUvrGrDYuM3BOA4Wi09B8xqQtgs8sM0YdPXyL1GGGGcVnS9RlgfvACcVIP7ZUt3kVeHV1_RHe5U7ERYX8foQS3Htsg15YXz3BytiRNOf_xxzwKTgJlv0KWgWIRAk4aYx2CXVRxxpLKrizMPlT3DmgpmNck8xN3O5lFZoi64qeS6lKRQCbVf-HEKRi-Et7uDfhk1VkU243t2krvGM_wbXKAcHBE9H7A9JD-hNVsOT42jAUCKdPb-gXWgKYrj85gb_8XMNAtNF5aapavNsu7pXQoBMl7TcqIxCngmryg4WepONoqz2XMDNgVmy9SlIIGupe1gDQk_5CvEV2bF3BtysKafrMZyuMjg=w877-h657-no

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
What's a Mr Worldwide? I'm intrigued...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's named after Pitbull, the Godfather of the Escape. It has Voli vodka, Pimms, strawberry puree, basil, lemon juice, all mixed together and then topped with champagne. A refreshing drink that the ladies love.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

It's named after Pitbull, the Godfather of the Escape. It has Voli vodka, Pimms, strawberry puree, basil, lemon juice, all mixed together and then topped with champagne. A refreshing drink that the ladies love.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Lol. Thank you. I'm familiar with Mr 305. [emoji23]. Not a fan of strawberry, but will give this one a try for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums