Sauna and steam room fees?

spearnreel

Thanks. Based on this, it only makes sense to book the $100 spa massage deal which includes unlimited access to the sauna.

Is that unlimitd access for the entire cruise or only for the day of the massage?

Is that unlimitd access for the entire cruise or only for the day of the massage?

I read it as unlimited access for the booking individual for entire cruise once the spa treatments are performed.

Edited by spearnreel

Does anyone know if the YC rooms includes unlimited access to the sauna? Or any access at all?

No, afraid not.

This is from the pdf on the MSC website comparing experiences: it has this checked for YC

FREE THERMAL SUITE ACCESS AND DIRECT PRIVATE ELEVATOR TO THE MSC AUREA SPA

So is this wrong?

Lois

• 2 weeks later...

We are staying in the Yacht Club in April on the Divina. I just called MSCUSA and they said that the sauna and steam rooms and the Thermal Suite are complimentary if you are staying in the Yacht Club. I assume this is the correct information. Anyone stayed in the Yacht Club recently and had a different experience?

Thanks.

Unlimited access to the sauna and steam room, 1 person for the week is $89 and $119 for a couple. The showers are bigger and there is a little ledge to help with shaving your legs, anything helps right? You need to ask your room steward to bring you robes.

Unlimited access to the sauna and steam room, 1 person for the week is $89 and $119 for a couple. The showers are bigger and there is a little ledge to help with shaving your legs, anything helps right? You need to ask your room steward to bring you robes.

Just curious, does this price include the thermal suite?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app