On board booking problems

Suzyrn89

We did onboard bookings last week and now Royal is not showing the OBC for the next cruise that was part of the offer. Anyone have any suggestions how to get past these issue vs holding online for over an hour!!???!!! Really getting frustrated with these issue, a repeat every year it seems.

:mad:

We did onboard bookings last week and now Royal is not showing the OBC for the next cruise that was part of the offer. Anyone have any suggestions how to get past these issue vs holding online for over an hour!!???!!! Really getting frustrated with these issue, a repeat every year it seems.

:mad:

How do you know the OBC is not showing?

How do you know the OBC is not showing?

Our travel agent is not seeing it, she called RCI, they say no OBC but I have a copy of the flyer handed out on ship, and a copy of the confirmation of the OBC with it printed on it. Just seems every year its an issue when we do onboard bookings.

Our travel agent is not seeing it, she called RCI, they say no OBC but I have a copy of the flyer handed out on ship, and a copy of the confirmation of the OBC with it printed on it. Just seems every year its an issue when we do onboard bookings.

I would suggest that you call Crown & Anchor 1-800-526-9723 as they should talk to you about this even though your booking is with a TA now.

Tell them that you recently did a booking on a ship, you have the copy confirming your OBC, but RCI is telling your TA there is no OBC and you would like an explanation.

Are you sure you didn't get it for the cruise you were on when you booked.

Even that would show on the booking invoice. I don't recall the codes, but there is a line item with a code and a zero amount.

Next step to call C&A, been on the phone for 45 min trying to get resolution and asked for supervisor immediately and instead get a response of give me info and I will talk to the other department. Seriously tired of getting the run around.

Next step to call C&A, been on the phone for 45 min trying to get resolution and asked for supervisor immediately and instead get a response of give me info and I will talk to the other department. Seriously tired of getting the run around.

I'd hang up and just start over with C&A.

I'd hang up and just start over with C&A.

Just hung up with a resolutions representative, supposed to talk to "another representative" and call me back. The only way I got anywhere so far was I kept a copy of the flyer from on the ship and I have my booking confirmation print our from on the ship. Threatened to cancel my 5 future reservations and my one for Celebrity! GRRRR

Just hung up with a resolutions representative, supposed to talk to "another representative" and call me back. The only way I got anywhere so far was I kept a copy of the flyer from on the ship and I have my booking confirmation print our from on the ship. Threatened to cancel my 5 future reservations and my one for Celebrity! GRRRR

What was their response to that?

Now the response is they cant see all the particulars and because the booking was transferred to our agent and she changed our cabin assignment we loose the promo because it has ended. I swear this process is ridiculous, and gets worse each year we book online.

Now the response is they cant see all the particulars and because the booking was transferred to our agent and she changed our cabin assignment we loose the promo because it has ended. I swear this process is ridiculous, and gets worse each year we book online.

If the travel agent changed the stateroom category, then their explantion makes sense. You would have to deal with the travel agent to restore the OBC.

If the travel agent changed the stateroom number but the category is exactly the same, then no change of perks shoud have occurred.