Drinks package on eclipse

tony rac

• 2 weeks later...

We are cruising on Eclipse 22nd May Scandinavia & Russia and have a standard drinks package included in the offer.

We have decided to upgrade to the Premium package as there appears to be very little restriction and more of the drinks my husband prefers. This was quoted at around £109 GBP per person but it is a special cruise for us and we don't want to have to check prices to see if they are included. The comparison can be found here: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Hope this helps

Bev

Check: Do you have the Classic package, or the "standard" which was sold in the UK for a few months last year, and is a stripped-down Classic. If standard, then the upgrade may be more,

You can drink, one drink at a time, as often and as frequently as you want.

Stuart

We are cruising on Eclipse 22nd May Scandinavia & Russia and have a standard drinks package included in the offer.

We have decided to upgrade to the Premium package as there appears to be very little restriction and more of the drinks my husband prefers. This was quoted at around £109 GBP per person but it is a special cruise for us and we don't want to have to check prices to see if they are included. The comparison can be found here: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Hope this helps

Bev

I hope you realize that you can purchase the upgrade on-board and you don't have to purchase it the first day. When you do upgrade you only pay for the remaining days of the cruise...not the full cruise.

You might want to wait and see what's really offered as part of the classic package....that list is not accurate and varies by cruise (and sometimes by bar).

I hope you realize that you can purchase the upgrade on-board and you don't have to purchase it the first day. When you do upgrade you only pay for the remaining days of the cruise...not the full cruise.

You might want to wait and see what's really offered as part of the classic package....that list is not accurate and varies by cruise (and sometimes by bar).

Hi. Thanks for this. Just looking to make sure I understand correctly - if I get the Classic Beverage Package as a free booking perk, once I am on the ship I can pay a fee to upgrade to the Premium Beverage Package? Is this hard to do once on board?

If possible, I'm guessing you just pay the difference in cost (approx $10 per day)

Looking at booking my first Celebrity cruise and want to be well informed early on!

Thanks in advance!!

As someone who has been on the Celebrity Boards for a few years now would it not be possible for a sticky at the top of the forum for drinks packages questions? It does seem like 20% of new threads are repeated questions re drinks packages. Clearly people posting their questions are not easily finding the answers through a search and on the other hand regular contributors are having to post the same answers to regular questions on drinks packages. I'm not knocking the OP, it's just if so many drinks packages questions are being asked it makes the boards a little less interesting and surely there is a better way to inform those with the same questions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk