Price change in one day!!!!

Sea and Me

I've been pricing the Adventure for 8/13/16. Yesterday they offered $100 OBC, today it is offered for $50. The price of an ocean view increased $143.00Inside cabins remained the same price but lowered the OBC from $100 to $50.00. This just doesn't make sense. They are saying its a Leap Year Sale--really! I don't see a sale price today, yesterday maybe but not today. Is this how they do sales?? I guess its when you see a good price book because you never know what a difference a day makes.

No I didn't book!

Carol

I've been pricing the Adventure for 8/13/16. Yesterday they offered $100 OBC, today it is offered for $50. The price of an ocean view increased $143.00Inside cabins remained the same price but lowered the OBC from $100 to $50.00. This just doesn't make sense. They are saying its a Leap Year Sale--really! I don't see a sale price today, yesterday maybe but not today. Is this how they do sales?? I guess its when you see a good price book because you never know what a difference a day makes.

No I didn't book!

Carol

Yes, it's how they have been doing the "sales" for close to two years now.

No I didn't book!

Carol

You don't see the sale price until you enter all the guest info. Times crazy. I booked 2 days ago and noticed the Leap Sale . Prices on the Leap sale are the same the same as the Wow sale . Crazy

Another day, another sale, another trip to Royalcaribbean.com to see whether the price is better and, if so, call for a price match... Thanks for the tip! I think this is the fourth different sale in 3 weeks!

Edited to add: All of these sales have given me the exact same room rate, just different amounts of OBC. Booked with $100 during the BOGOHO sale, price adjusted to $200 during the WOW sale, now it's $50 with this sale. I think the big takeaway is to just book right away and keep checking for potential price adjustments every "sale."

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Bound4Bermuda

Thats why its a good idea to do a print screen when you see the pricing you want.

I have actually been sitting in front of my computer on a booking and watched the figures change right before my eyes...as I was talking with the agent!!!!!!:eek:

It was actually her idea that I should do a print screen.