brittania accessable cabins

hollyjess

Could anyone tell me the size of an accessable cabin on Brittania please.

For actual dimensions you need to contact Pando direct. However any accessable cabins I have seen has been huge. Not just the bedroom but also the bathroom as well.

If you contact P and O direct they can answer all of your questions.

I would check with them the door width as well. I know someone mentioned that once.

Not sure of the exact sizes but they are usually half the size again of the standard cabins. We stayed in c447 last year and it was enormous. Hubby takes a shower/commode as well as his wheelchair and the bathroom was big enough to fit both in at the same time. Plenty of turning space in the bedroom and also the balcony although a bit snug he could turn his chair around on it. Enjoy x

Agree with Stocktonmackem that on Britannia the balcony cabins are 50% bigger than normal ones, the extra space is all in the width which allows enough space to put normal wardrobes down one side rather than the walk in ones in the standard cabins. The bathroom is a wet room with wheel in facility and with a drop down shower stool/bench. The doors are wide enough to allow for easy wheelchair and scooter access, there is just enough space to store my wifes wheelchair behind the door, and on a balcony cabin there is ramped access over the balcony door threshold.

I am not certain about inside cabins but I would imagine they are similar and also 50% larger.

Could anyone tell me the size of an accessable cabin on Brittania please.

I would say the inside accessible cabins are easily 50% bigger than the standard cabin. The bathroom was easily big enough to get a wheelchair in, likewise plenty of space to store a wheelchair/manoeuvre in the cabin itself.