Foster's Included in Package?

I have been refused Fosters on both the Select & Premium Package. I do not think it is technically included, although sometimes you can come across a bartender that will make an exception.

Which ships?

Indy, Freedom & Oasis.

That's so odd, because we could get it on Oasis in September.

This is the problem with Royal not enumerating the beer limits like they do wine and cocktails. The rules can change ship to ship, or even bar manager to bar manager.

That's so odd, because we could get it on Oasis in September.

This is the problem with Royal not enumerating the beer limits like they do wine and cocktails. The rules can change ship to ship, or even bar manager to bar manager.

Yup, one menu says it is not included but sometimes they let you have it anyway. I just wish they would make a rule and stick to it, or get rid of the rule.

I will say that when I was on the Oasis in November we got to know the bartenders pretty well in the pub and about 1/2 way through the trip they began to allow me to have Fosters :)

Yup, one menu says it is not included but sometimes they let you have it anyway. I just wish they would make a rule and stick to it, or get rid of the rule.

I will say that when I was on the Oasis in November we got to know the bartenders pretty well in the pub and about 1/2 way through the trip they began to allow me to have Fosters :)

That's great, and maybe that's what happened to us and others that report being able to get Foster's.

I appreciate your feedback.

If they don't serve it at the Bars then ask at the Medical Centre, they may have some specimens they would give you for free. They would taste the same. :D

Someone told me that Foster's is not popular in Australia. Is it mostly for export?

Some do drink it here. It is seen in some of the best gutters.

It was an obscure Melbourne brew which became infamous as the preferred drop of Bazza MacKenzie in the 60's comic strip in Private Eye. It then became prominent in the UK and later became more popular back here.

I do not drink much and if I do have a beer it is rarely a lager. There are some nice Ales which are good to enjoy slowly.

Some do drink it here. It is seen in some of the best gutters.

It was an obscure Melbourne brew which became infamous as the preferred drop of Bazza MacKenzie in the 60's comic strip in Private Eye. It then became prominent in the UK and later became more popular back here.

I do not drink much and if I do have a beer it is rarely a lager. There are some nice Ales which are good to enjoy slowly.

Interesting, thanks for the info.