New promotion- EuroXPass - includes airfare

Boscodog

Since I am cruising the Mediterranean in August I check the Celebrity website and other sites to make sure I am getting the best deal. Now Celebrity is offering what they are calling EuroXPass which includes round trip airfare, a veranda stateroom and 2 perks for $2,495.00. The price without airfare for a veranda run from $1499 for a GTY to $1649 for other categories. So far it is only good on 2 dates - one in May and one in September. Seems like a pretty good deal and there appears to be plenty cabins available for the May trip. I would imagine that Mediterranean bookings are really down, My roll call for August 19th has almost no action which upsets me as I really want to plan shore excursions with other passengers.

We are on the Reflection the week after you, looking at the web site seems like not many cabins have been booked.

I sense the ship will be crammed with last minute bargain hunters if things don't pickup soon.

I hope there are others who join because I really want to book some shared tours. I know there is still plenty of time to book the tours but I like to have things done early. Since my roll call is non existent (just me and a friend of mine who posted to get the roll call back to page one) I have been reading other roll calls including yours.

I received that email, but really do not understand it. Tried looking at the offered cruises by doing a faux booking, but then it ask me about the stateroom cats, the Go options and doesn't mention the air. :confused:

The offer seems to be for the Reflection, only. Is it only for the spring and Fall crossings?

I received that email, but really do not understand it. Tried looking at the offered cruises by doing a faux booking, but then it ask me about the stateroom cats, the Go options and doesn't mention the air. :confused:

The offer seems to be for the Reflection, only. Is it only for the spring and Fall crossings?

I tried to do a faux booking too and it didn't mention the airfare either. Yes it was for the Reflection only. The rates were higher when you click on the link in the ad as opposed to just searching for the same cruise on their website. Maybe once you register and finish the booking it will get into the airfare portion. It wasn't for the transatlantic crossings, it was for the first and last cruise of the season. Since I wasn't really booking I didn't look into it that much.

I just got off of the phone with Celebrity. To get this offer, you must book it directly with Celebrity by phone. It ended up being about $3300 once the 4 perks were added and the taxes piled on. Still a great deal. Supposedly, it is first come first serve until they run out.

Yes, European sailings are down this year. As Oceania puts it, sales have been "soft" and because of that, their Med. prices have never been lower.

I've noticed that more people are interested in TAs and cruises closer to home so far this year.

European situation unstable because of refugees and Turkey. Probably not too many people willing to take a risk this year... Based on Tuesday special this week, cruise price will be cut significantly :)

I just got off of the phone with Celebrity. To get this offer' date=' you must book it directly with Celebrity by phone. It ended up being about $3300 once the 4 perks were added and the taxes piled on. Still a great deal. Supposedly, it is first come first serve until they run out.[/quote']

Thanks! Which cruise did you book?

I just got off of the phone with Celebrity. To get this offer' date=' you must book it directly with Celebrity by phone. It ended up being about $3300 once the 4 perks were added and the taxes piled on. Still a great deal. Supposedly, it is first come first serve until they run out.[/quote']

The e-mail I received and the website birth say "From select US airports". Were you able to get a quote from a Canadian airport?

• 2 weeks later...

I asked our TA and it's not a bundled deal. Each item is booked separately, the price quoted in the email is what you book and pay for each item. The email quoted $2,999 for San Francisco flights, but the same price is available for a Los Angeles departure. The price included the transfer to / from the port for $150. If you want to make your own arrangement you can deduct $150 off the price.