Recommendations for Allure Balcony cabins

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for recommendations on balcony cabins on Deck 12 on the Allure. Thanks in advance :)

I have had 2 cabins on deck 12, my favorite deck for our cabin. The only bad cabins are the ones in the forward section. If you look at where the cantlivered hottubs are, there foreward have a problem one night each cruise where the solarium dance part is really loud until close to 3am. (If your in the party no problem!) Also the people in the hottubs can look into the front 3 feet of your balcony.

• 4 weeks later...
I have had 2 cabins on deck 12, my favorite deck for our cabin. The only bad cabins are the ones in the forward section. If you look at where the cantlivered hottubs are, there foreward have a problem one night each cruise where the solarium dance part is really loud until close to 3am. (If your in the party no problem!) Also the people in the hottubs can look into the front 3 feet of your balcony.

Hi BillOh. Great info - thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

All d cats are the same size and just alike so just pick where you would like to be, maybe look at the deck plans.

They're not all the same size on the Allure. Some of the D cabins on the "hump" are larger. If I'm remembering right, they're D1's and D2's and the description is "Superior Oceanview Stateroom with large balcony". When we sailed the Oasis, we had a hump balcony and it was larger. Other than that, I'd second what others said on this thread about the better locations. Our Oasis cabin was on Deck 9 and it was a perfect location - center hump.

Edited by shutterbug63

They're not all the same size on the Allure. Some of the D cabins on the "hump" are larger. If I'm remembering right, they're D1's and D2's and the description is "Superior Oceanview Stateroom with large balcony". When we sailed the Oasis, we had a hump balcony and it was larger. Other than that, I'd second what others said on this thread about the better locations. Our Oasis cabin was on Deck 9 and it was a perfect location - center hump.

I believe you are correct about the D1/D2 balacony size, plus the D1 would be for more than 2 guests.