Comedy and other shows on the REFLECTION

BrianSimpsonKY

Is there a way to reserve seats for entertainment on this ship? I don't see any option to do this on Celebrity's website at all!!

Brian

There are two shows nightly and no need for reservations. Just get there a few minutes early.

It's general admission seating--you can't reserve a specific spot. Suite guests have access to a row or two of seats in the middle on chic nights. Otherwise, it's every man for himself. If you show up 25-30 minutes early, you will generally have your pick of any seat in the house. Most people seem to arrive right at show time, though.

ETA: some of the shows may be in the smaller theater. I have not ever heard of anyone having to have tickets but I suppose it's a possibility. There is no way to book them in advance, so you'd have to check on board.

Edited by bEwAbG

I would suggest if you want a good seat arrive at least 20 -25 minutes early, especially for the early show if the show is in the small theatre. Typically the adult comedy shows are in that theatre. Enjoy- we will in less then two weeks!

On our cruise a couple of weeks ago, there was a real good comedian. They offered a late show in Celebrity Central another night.at 11 pm. That is a small room used for computer seminars, meetings, etc. If you arrived 10 minutes early, you were lucky to get a seat. Many were turned away.

All of the evening shows were in the Main Theater at 7 and 9 pm. The late shows were at 11 in Celebrity Central.

On our cruise a couple of weeks ago, there was a real good comedian. They offered a late show in Celebrity Central another night.at 11 pm. That is a small room used for computer seminars, meetings, etc. If you arrived 10 minutes early, you were lucky to get a seat. Many were turned away.

All of the evening shows were in the Main Theater at 7 and 9 pm. The late shows were at 11 in Celebrity Central.

Lucky you! The comedian last week was gawd awful!!! We were really disappointed with the entertainment. The Beatles...keyboard player (singing) was off key the entire show. Maybe he was a last minute replacement? However, the staff was one of the best we have ever had on Celebrity. (minus the pool staff) Slow, slower and a snail would have been faster. Just gave up and went else where.