Can I bring my hiking boots into the dining room

jpj39

I wore jeans and hiking boots in the dining room on our Alaska cruises a couple of times. The ship was sometimes in port until quite late; and we'd return from an all day outing tired and hungry and go directly to dinner and then to our cabin for an early night. The boots and jeans weren't muddy on these occasions (they did get muddy on other days, and we'd clean up best we could before walking on the ship), and, usually the dining room was fairly empty and very casual.

I wore jeans and hiking boots in the dining room on our Alaska cruises a couple of times. The ship was sometimes in port until quite late; and we'd return from an all day outing tired and hungry and go directly to dinner and then to our cabin for an early night. The boots and jeans weren't muddy on these occasions (they did get muddy on other days, and we'd clean up best we could before walking on the ship), and, usually the dining room was fairly empty and very casual.

Oh the shame.......

yGVYE-K5.jpeg

We saw others who did that on our last cruise. It was obvious they went directly to TD from their excursions where it didn't seem to bother anyone. It's their vacation too just like it's yours.... :)

Enjoy!

I ma going on the Emrerald North Cape & Summer Solstic

It is a lot of outdone activities requiring hiking boot

On a previous cruise I heard the Britts wore their hiking boots to the dining room

Can t wear my hiking boots to the dining room?

I would think if they are like a "service" animal and provide you emotional comfort they would allow it.

It is a lot of outdone activities requiring hiking boot

On a previous cruise I heard the Britts wore their hiking boots to the dining room

Can t wear my hiking boots to the dining room?

Will you be wearing the lederhosen as well? Fine. Hiking boots in the pool area, no. In the spa area, no.

These would have been Dr Martens, did they have short hair cuts and wear braces?

Regards John