Just booked Majesty out of Canaveral. I thought internet was free. ;(

I seemed to remember that RCCL used to offer free Voom internet on Majesty to entice people to take the shorter cruises. Now I see that I can purchase internet, but it is not free. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Edited by reedl

I'd definitely wait to book the internet. I haven't seen it officially announced that it wouldn't be free anymore - so the website may just be defaulting to that option.

We are booked on the July 18th sailing and were told that after dry-dock that VOOM is free thru sometime into September. I hope that haven't taken that away!

I called tonight to get information to book our very first cruise....and I asked specifically about the Vroom service being free after dry dock and the agent said that after July it would be $15 for the first device, $7 a day for the second device.

Hope this info is helpful...not free though:(

Gosh this just grinds my gears. :p

We booked MotS for because of all the advertised perks after dry dock and now it looks like another one is gone.

I've read both that the internet package will be free until July and I've also read that it will not be free at all.

Well, I'll be on the first sailing and I'll let you know...

Gosh this just grinds my gears. :p

We booked MotS for because of all the advertised perks after dry dock and now it looks like another one is gone.

I've read both that the internet package will be free until July and I've also read that it will not be free at all.

Well, I'll be on the first sailing and I'll let you know...

we are going on our first cruise in AUgust on Maj. Cant wait to read your reviews~

we are going on our first cruise in AUgust on Maj. Cant wait to read your reviews~

I promise to be honest :)

I'm sure it will be fun. All cruises are. It will be our 3rd sailing with RCI and we were not impressed with the first two (this one was booked before the second one) but we're giving it one more try.

We do enjoy smaller ships and we're taking our teenage+ kids with us, so I'm really looking foward to it.

I promise to be honest :)

I'm sure it will be fun. All cruises are. It will be our 3rd sailing with RCI and we were not impressed with the first two (this one was booked before the second one) but we're giving it one more try.

We do enjoy smaller ships and we're taking our teenage+ kids with us, so I'm really looking foward to it.

I have cruised on Majesty 6 times, and I had a fabulous cruise each time.

Don't miss the Compass Deli! Schooner Bar is great on this ship, too.

Boleros is a great place for many of the on-board activities.

:)

We are sailing in September. I got an email reply back from Royal Caribbean stating that it would still be free for me because I booked before March 1st and the cruise sail date was after May. I guess I will find out if that's true when I get on board.

We are sailing in September. I got an email reply back from Royal Caribbean stating that it would still be free for me because I booked before March 1st and the cruise sail date was after May. I guess I will find out if that's true when I get on board.

That's what we were told also.