Credit Cards for Port Everglades Lot

I checked the port website and it states that major credit cards are accepted. Does that include American Express? Since you don't pay until after the cruise I want to make sure we have a backup if we have spent too much cash.:)

The port Canaveral web site has an e-mail link. Unfortunately I don't remember quite where on the website, however if you ask the question, they will answer. I believe I found it in the "parking" info area of the web site.

I checked the port website and it states that major credit cards are accepted. Does that include American Express? Since you don't pay until after the cruise I want to make sure we have a backup if we have spent too much cash.:)

I can't remember so I would suggest sending an email to them for confirmation: PortEvergladesCruise@broward.org

Got a response from Port Everglades. It took a couple of days but anyway now I know. Yes, they take American Express.

Thanks for coming back and sharing the info -- now we'll know the answer the next time someone asks!