Making final payment

Emmandjay

The final payment for our upcoming cruise is due in the next couple of weeks. Have searched the website to find out whether we can pay on line, but can't find the info.

Can anyone point us in the right direction?

Many thanks.

The final payment for our upcoming cruise is due in the next couple of weeks. Have searched the website to find out whether we can pay on line, but can't find the info.

Can anyone point us in the right direction?

Many thanks.

If you've booked through a travel agency, you will have to make the final payment through them.

If you booked directly with Celebrity, they will send you a final payment reminder that should contain a link to your payment screen. I highly recommend that you call your payment in to Celebrity, though. I paid my cruise in full directly on the website once and it came back that I still owed money on it, over and above what my invoice and final payment reminder stated. So, I had to call in anyway. Their website is notorious for inaccuracies and problematic.

Paying on line through the website is possibly not a good idea as Cruise Raider stated. Lots of things getting lost and those reminder emails also might not arrive.

Last - pay a couple days early so that you can verify payment was processed using the balance for your account. Sometimes X does not credit correctly and payments from a TA can have issues as well. For example they transposed 2 digits on my credit card.

Thanks both -that's very helpful. We'll wait for Celebrity to contact us and then we'll probably pay by phone. Agree that their website isn't the greatest.

I highly recommend that you DO NOT wait until Celebrity contacts you. Be proactive, find out the final payment date, mark it on your calendar and set yourself a reminder to make the payment a week before the final date. There are all too many issues with Celebrity's website, and while in theory you should receive notification, there are far too many sad stories of problems encountered by CC members that resulted from computer glitches.