Transportation from hotel to San Pedro

happy77

We are staying at the Hol. Inn Downtown in Long Beach before our cruise March 14 on Ruby Princess . They have a shuttle but because we didn't book directly with the hotel, we cant use it. So we are on our own to get to the ship. Has anyone had this problem and what type of trans. did you getand was it pricey. Thanks Nan

We are staying at the Hol. Inn Downtown in Long Beach before our cruise March 14 on Ruby Princess . They have a shuttle but because we didn't book directly with the hotel, we cant use it. So we are on our own to get to the ship. Has anyone had this problem and what type of trans. did you getand was it pricey. Thanks Nan

We stay in LB quite often......

Cab-approx $25 15-20 minute drive

Super Shuttle/Prime Time Shuttle $14PP

We rented a van from Budget in the Westin Hotel, Long Beach on E. Ocean Blvd. After we dropped the van off, the hotel concierge ordered a taxi for us to take us back to the ship in San Pedro. Our taxi driver had no clue how to get there. I had to tell him that it was a direct road out of Long Beach and over the Vincent Thomas Bridge and you can't miss the ship on the left hand side. He admitted that he had never been there before. The fare was around $30, I believe!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We used Super Shuttle last month. Easy to book and it was a very smooth transition. We had a shuttle to Disneyland, stayed there for 4 days, a shuttle to San Pedro, and then one back to LAX after the cruise. Total was ~$110 for all 3 legs (2 of us). The shuttles were there on-time and ready to go. In fact our driver from Disney to San Pedro was 1/2 an hour early. Use discount code UYR59 to get a $3 discount per person, each way.

My in-laws just used GoSedan hired car service yesterday, and since it's the only thing I DIDN'T hear about, I'd say it went smoothly! [emoji6] [emoji5]Sometimes the site offers promo codes, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I booked GoSedan, and theirs is one of the Easiest bookings online!

I tried a couple others, and the Online Form was too long, or you had to Call to give CC# instead of also doing that online.....

So, going with Go Sedan. Their price was also better.

I've used them out of Florida & went well, so trying them again next wknd.

I can't believe the Holiday Inn is refusing to take you simply because you didn't book directly with them. If you are staying at their hotel, it shouldn't make any difference how you booked your stay. I would look into that a little closer.

But if they still refuse, as others have suggested, SuperShuttle, taxi, or Uber; it's not far so they should all be about the same. I've always had good luck with SuperShuttle.

I can't believe the Holiday Inn is refusing to take you simply because you didn't book directly with them. If you are staying at their hotel, it shouldn't make any difference how you booked your stay. I would look into that a little closer.

Its usually a higher rate difference that includes the shuttle. :(