Larger balconies forward on Jewel.

When we have been in these cabins before on the Radiance Class we were able to get a chaise for the balcony. Do you know if they are doing that now on Jewel? I do know that some ships have quit.

Two years ago on deck 7 forward, we had one chaise and two chairs. Don't know about now.

Apologies for jumping in on this thread (we are in fact going on the Jewel in June, so this is also of interest) but I wanted to ask you if you ever took the Tri-rail in MIA. I found an old thread where you had posted about it. As you see from the screen name we are neighbours. Thanks in advance for any info.

When we have been in these cabins before on the Radiance Class we were able to get a chaise for the balcony. Do you know if they are doing that now on Jewel? I do know that some ships have quit.

As Missus said, the person you need to see first is your room attendant. A tip helps ;)

We had a forward balcony on deck 7 on Serenade . Funny story . We were moving into a cabin friends had, they were leaving the ship, we were on B2B. They had already organised a lounger for the balcony for their time in the cabin and gave a tip. When we moved into the cabin it was still there for us to enjoy. :) Our friends joked we owed them half the tip.

Really no need to tip when asking...just request and ask nicely....your cabin steward will do this "if" he/she can....This request is certainly one that can be appreciated with an extra gratuity at the end of your stay. JMHO:)

Really no need to tip when asking...just request and ask nicely....your cabin steward will do this "if" he/she can....This request is certainly one that can be appreciated with an extra gratuity at the end of your stay. JMHO:)

Blimey, that's a first , an American saying no need to tip!:D:cool:

Apologies for jumping in on this thread (we are in fact going on the Jewel in June, so this is also of interest) but I wanted to ask you if you ever took the Tri-rail in MIA. I found an old thread where you had posted about it. As you see from the screen name we are neighbours. Thanks in advance for any info.

Not Missus M but we have used the Tri-rail between MIA and FLL several times. They have a good website for planning your trip. It's a bit of a walk to the bus and train terminal in MIA, but decent signage and helpful people along the way. At FLL there's a shuttle picking up from the train station and dropping at the airport. Train frequency is better on weekdays than weekends, but if the timing works for you, it's a great way to transit between airports. Be sure to buy your tickets from the machine before boarding.