Legend of the Seas - Ship inspection Brisbane

That's the courier mail for you! I think you can only look at one or 2 stories per day before they want money from you. I can't even get back in myself.

The story was from January 2016 and it looked promising.

I think it was published here (CC) back then. I am hopeful.:D

The link only goes to the subscription page. But if it says it will go ahead, that would be good.

This link should work:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/brisbane-bouyed-by-new-megacruise-ship-terminal-concept-20160212-gmsznk.html

"Cruise ships more than 300 metres long with about 6000 passengers on board are one step closer to being able to drop anchor in Brisbane, with a new cruise ship terminal expected to be completed by 2019."

This link should work:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/brisbane-bouyed-by-new-megacruise-ship-terminal-concept-20160212-gmsznk.html

"Cruise ships more than 300 metres long with about 6000 passengers on board are one step closer to being able to drop anchor in Brisbane, with a new cruise ship terminal expected to be completed by 2019."

Cheers,:D

Someone had better have a word to Tom Tate the Re-elected Mayor of the Gold Coast. He has the Cruise Terminal on The Spit at the top of his to do list in today's Sunday Mail.

I think it is on the ocean side, a pier, rather than in the spit itself. The state govt rejected the spit option. If it gets up it will only be a stop over port, whereas the new Brisbane port will be a full service deep water port that hosts, refuels, restocks etc the mega liners. It will provide a home port for large ships with easy access to the South Pacific and PNG/solomons areas. Each terminal will serve a different purpose.

Edited by newbris