Royal Replenish Package

My apologies if this has been answered previously -- I searched unsuccessfully for a specific answer about frozen non-alcoholic beverages. I wrote to RCI and they responded with the below list.

The Royal Replenish Package includes:

Premium coffee

Premium tea

Bottled water

Sparkling (375ml)

Still (500ml)

Fresh squeezed orange juice

Fresh juice smoothies

Non-alcoholic cocktails (includes frozen varieties)

Fountain soda with souvenir Coca-Cola cup

• 3 weeks later...

I, too, am researching my options and at a complete loss

Premium coffee and Teas? what is that? (is that the starbucks area?

how much is a regular coffee?

Sailing on Freedom

Virgin frozen cocktails were included on NOS as were the specialty coffees at Cafe Promenade. The coffee served was Starbucks brand at Cafe Promenade. Specialty coffees included fraps, cappuccino etc.

Edited by rnr4thatsme

Does anyone know what kind of drinks they offer at the Starbucks on freedom that would be included in this package? Just coffee or do they have frappuccinos too?

http://www.******************.com/category/category/starbucks

http://www.royal Caribbean blog.com /category/category/starbucks (take out the spaces)

Edited by serene56

Does anyone know what kind of drinks they offer at the Starbucks on freedom that would be included in this package? Just coffee or do they have frappuccinos too?

There is no Starbucks venue on Freedom, however the package would give you any of the specialty coffees at Cafe Promenade.

There is no Starbucks venue on Freedom, however the package would give you any of the specialty coffees at Cafe Promenade.

Thanks that really helps

would you know the going price of a regular coffee?

I, too, am researching my options and at a complete loss

Premium coffee and Teas? what is that? (is that the starbucks area?

how much is a regular coffee?

Sailing on Freedom

It means espresso-based drinks and it means Tazo brand tea.

A regular drip coffee is FREE.

I had suspected this in the past, but had it verified on our recent cruise. The espresso place doesn't even HAVE drip coffee to hand over. If someone asks for one, and refuses* to walk over to the big urns full of free coffee, they will make an Americano. Which is espresso and hot (or cold, if iced) water. and that will have a charge. (and likely have less caffeine than the normal drip coffee b/c that's what it's like with caffeine in espresso vs drip)

There is no "Starbucks" on FOS. there is an espresso place that "proudly serves Starbucks coffee". But it's not "a Starbucks". Which is why the Replenish and Ultimate packages can be used there.

Yes there are frapps.

I'm trying to get my recent pictures of prices on FOS up, but the system is fighting me...I'll be back when I can work it out.

*I actually watched this happen. The lady had a drink package and was going to use it, darnit. She wanted a drip coffee. She didn't know what an Americano was. When he described it to her she went blank. I described it to her a bit more, and explained that they don't have drip coffee at the espresso place, she said OK and ordered it.

I also saw a lady pay over $2 for a Grande sized tea, when a Tall was $1 something. She paid actual money, not with a package (the barista handed me her signed receipt instead of my to-be-signed receipt so I saw it) for this. The ONLY difference was in the amount of water in the cup. It was painful to me.

Bring your OWN Tazo tea, people, and get hot water! Or get a Tall and then when you've sipped 4 oz of tea add more water!

Or go up to Windjammer and get packets of *organic* tea FREE there!

Normal coffee and normal (though on Freedom 2 weeks ago it was organic, which is lovely given the pesticides in conventional tea) tea are FREE free free. If those are what you drink, don't get a package.

If you want espresso-based drinks, get the package if you'll drink enough. (I don't, so I bought a water-only package, and paid OOP for my latte each day, etc) If you want Tazo tea, consider bringing your own packets. If you don't want to do that, but want Tazo, buy it. Get the package if it works out financially beneficial. But if you're paying OOP, holy moly don't pay more for a bigger amount of hot water unless that's what you really REALLY want to do....

IMO.

Edited by mollyeilis

The SO wants the coffees more than the drinks that come with Select - the Diamond coupons are enough for the nightly drink.

Then it will be a good idea to move the SO to the Replenish package.:)

If you get one of the drink packages, do you HAVE to use the cup they give you to get the drink? When we sailed several years ago, I remember my son's cup kept tipping over on a rather windy/wavy day. I was thinking I later found out, it showed up on his sea pass card that he had the package, so, he didn't actually have to lug the big cup around the ship all day.

If you get one of the drink packages, do you HAVE to use the cup they give you to get the drink? When we sailed several years ago, I remember my son's cup kept tipping over on a rather windy/wavy day. I was thinking I later found out, it showed up on his sea pass card that he had the package, so, he didn't actually have to lug the big cup around the ship all day.

You only need the cup if you want to use the Freestyle machines. Otherwise you can go to any bar or restaurant and they will give you a glass of soda.

Just another comment in connection with bringing your own tea bags if you drink a certain type.

Was on Anthem over Christmas. They have a very limited selection of decaf tea. I think really only green or some sort of herbal. I hate both. I thought that I had my decaf bags in my luggage, but I must have moved them out after the last trip.

So if decaf tea is your thing, and you don't drink herbal or green, think about throwing some in your bag.

Thanks for talking about this. I've been going back and forth about whether I want this package and it may be something where I need to see the physical layout of the ship to know if this is something I will use or not. I've looked at deckplans but it is still kind of abstract.

Initially I was nervous that I might go thirsty without a package but it sounds like a lot of stuff is actually included as free. I'm also allergic to mango so I'm not sure how that will factor into what I can drink. I'm sensitive to cross-contamination, so self-serve stations with mango juice are a no-go for me.

I'm someone who does drink a lot of fluids like bottled water on land but my cruise is only 5 days and some of that will be spent over-nighting in port. Basically, I haven't figured out if this package will be worth it, but I might need to see it in person to know.

What is a fresh fruit smoothie. I mean I know what it IS but have never seen any on the ships. Does Liberty have a place that makes them? I'm getting the royal replenish for me and my 2 DD's next August on the Liberty.

I don't really drink alcohol, sounds silly at 49 but I really never was much of a "drinker" I always swear I'm going to get drunk and let loose and my husband laughs and says oh you mean you'll have 2 drinks and fall asleep :eek:?

What is a fresh fruit smoothie. I mean I know what it IS but have never seen any on the ships. Does Liberty have a place that makes them? I'm getting the royal replenish for me and my 2 DD's next August on the Liberty.

I don't really drink alcohol, sounds silly at 49 but I really never was much of a "drinker" I always swear I'm going to get drunk and let loose and my husband laughs and says oh you mean you'll have 2 drinks and fall asleep :eek:?

Liberty has the Squeeze Juice Bar on the pool deck. It's the only place that comes to mind that might have smoothies.