Europe 2017

I am interested in a European cruise in June or July in 2017 and noticed there are no Oasis or Quantum class ships scheduled. Were they not released with the other itineraries?

All Oasis class ships will be in the Caribbean next summer. Quantum schedules have not been released yet...don't know why.

All Oasis class ships will be in the Caribbean next summer. Quantum schedules have not been released yet...don't know why.

Anthem will be in NJ, and Quantum and Ovation will be in China. No surprises there.

Well, that stinks! Went on a Radiance class ship in Alaska and my family was interested in a larger ship for the next cruise. Perhaps Freedom class?

Freedom is still a large ship! I would definitely consider her. I personally think Oasis Class is too large for Europe (no time for the actual ship.)

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

I personally think Oasis Class is too large for Europe (no time for the actual ship.)

Bear in mind that those of us who live in Europe, and sail in Europe a lot, welcome a ship which has so much to offer in place of visiting a port which we've been to time and time again. Many many people who sail in Europe are Europeans who've been to those ports many times - a bit like people from the USA who are happy to stay on the ship in St Thomas or St Maarten as they've been there done that.

...I personally think Oasis Class is too large for Europe (no time for the actual ship.)

I completely agree with you but I think we are in the minority. :( I would not want to be cruising around the Med in such a large ship. I feel Radiance-class ships are the perfect size for the Med, plus you have the outdoor aft eating area of the Windjammer - sublime. :)