Do you think Princess will reimburse me?

Dreamer333

Umm, excuse me. I'm sure you meant to say Feb 30. Those hours have to go somewhere :rolleyes:. I'm pretty sure the passengers all got together from the November cruise and donated for exactly this purpose.

Be realistic. Everyone knows there is no such thing as Feb 30. Just look at when the last Feb 29 was to see when he has to be ready by.

Well... The OP may have lost an hour but at least gained an "s" as there is no "s" on the end of "Saving" in Daylight Saving Time. :rolleyes:

Just be glad you didn't cross the International Dateline!

Be realistic. Everyone knows there is no such thing as Feb 30. Just look at when the last Feb 29 was to see when he has to be ready by.

My humble apologies. I don't know what I was thinking. Clearly the Demon Rum must have got to my better sense. Then obviously they should apply on February 29th.

I got off the Emerald on Monday... but I lost an entire hour of cruise time due to daylight savings time. Do you think Princess will reimburse me for that lost hour? I paid for 4 full days of a cruise... NOT 3 days and 23 hours.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed one today!

My humble apologies. I don't know what I was thinking. Clearly the Demon Rum must have got to my better sense. Then obviously they should apply on February 29th.

With the day being what it is that is almost acceptable. Please try some Irish and see if that might help with the sense issue. After all you know how us Irish are with their drink.

With the day being what it is that is almost acceptable. Please try some Irish and see if that might help with the sense issue. After all you know how us Irish are with their drink.

I am drinking my green beer as we type. :D And, correct me if I'm wrong - as I'm sure you will - but shouldn't the Irish Creme be in my coffee this morning. At least that is where I found it!

The OP may be on to something. We just got off Sunday on the 10 day Royal. I think the Captain was trying to fool us. Check this:

On Friday night, sea day, we LOSE an hour going from St Thomas to Princ. Cays. This is essentially heading a bit west.

Then on Saturday night, we GAIN an hour going from PCays to Ft Lauderdale. Saturday night is when most LOSE an hour for going to DST.

GO figure. And no one from Princess knew why we moved the clocks AHEAD after leaving St Thomas.

In light of the OP's question, I'm thinking it's a conspiracy to cover up the loss of the hour to DST.:D

I am drinking my green beer as we type. :D And, correct me if I'm wrong - as I'm sure you will - but shouldn't the Irish Creme be in my coffee this morning. At least that is where I found it!

Not wrong. I see no problem with Irish Creme in your coffee anytime of the day, Need to get thru the day somehow in a good state of mind.

Captain took credit for giving us an extra hour last time we cruised over the time change...

Times Prince, you need to do a bunch of westbound TAs to get back your 11 hours from Princess (of course then the airline will owe you....). Or just take a series of world cruises that head west....:)