Old charges? and MDR seating

SmittyCo

We are trying to decide if we want to buy the cheers program for the first time ever. $800 is a ton to put out for drinks. I was wondering if you can see your old billing from previous cruises on carnival.com anywhere?

Also, I need to combine 3 reservations for MDR. In the past I've emailed carnival to combine our dinner seating ... and still have to fix it when we get on the boat. How can I make sure it's done before ... so I don't have to stand in line after the muster drill?

I have an upcoming cruise in June and wanted this info for the exact same reason! I couldn't find the answer but what I ended up doing was going to my bank statement and sure enough the charge was there about 2 days after the date the cruise ended on.

In my case, both cruises (although those were on RC) bordered the price (one slightly over and one slightly below). I ended up getting the Cheers program because on both cruises I still sort of kept an eye on expenses to not go over budget too much. so if I were to get Cheers, no more need to keep an eye on how much I'm spending and also leaves room for exploring new drinks I never would have tried.

Hope this helps!

I have 2 other rooms that I wanted to link to our MDR. I called Carnival and they did it right on the spot. You need to have there booking # and phone #. They even asked me how in knew/related to them

I called ... they wanted DOBs, pin numbers, etc. All I had was names and booking numbers. She told me it was for security..... I said security of what? People not eating with me? She said yes. LOL ... ok then. It's us, our friend, and his "friend." I had all 3 booking numbers and no pin numbers. I just said forget it ... I'll do it on the boat. I usually take a pic of the folio/cards and go to the MDR and ask for a table together. No one asks for any info for any type of security .... geesh ...

What we have done in the past is each person in charge of each booking calls to have the their table linked to one. This is because you do need the name, booking number and the PIN Number. Each booking has a pin number and I am pretty sure they aren't suppose to change anything on a booking with out the pin.

For example, I linked mine to A, Couple C linked theirs to Couple A, Couple D linked theirs to Couple A, etc.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

I called ... they wanted DOBs, pin numbers, etc. All I had was names and booking numbers. She told me it was for security..... I said security of what? People not eating with me? She said yes. LOL ... ok then. It's us, our friend, and his "friend." I had all 3 booking numbers and no pin numbers. I just said forget it ... I'll do it on the boat. I usually take a pic of the folio/cards and go to the MDR and ask for a table together. No one asks for any info for any type of security .... geesh ...

This is one of those times where it might help to call again and get a new person. They should be able to link the bookings with just the booking numbers. If any of your friends booked with a travel agent, then the travel agent can link your bookings online really easily.

I still think you have to drink an awful lot to make it worthwhile to spend an extra $700 during the week on liquid refreshments.

Our on board bill has never been that high and I buy specialty coffees, wine by the glass, and a cocktail or 2 each day. They do not add up to $50 per day by any means.

Also, I need to combine 3 reservations for MDR. In the past I've emailed carnival to combine our dinner seating ... and still have to fix it when we get on the boat. How can I make sure it's done before ... so I don't have to stand in line after the muster drill?

I've emailed the MaitreD and had the table arrangements made that way. Just use the ships first 2 letters and ##maitred@carnival.com Example for the Legend it's lemaitred@carnival.com Give them names, cabin #'s and booking #'s. It takes a little while but I got an answer back in 24 hours.

I've emailed the MaitreD and had the table arrangements made that way. Just use the ships first 2 letters and ##maitred@carnival.com Example for the Legend it's lemaitred@carnival.com Give them names, cabin #'s and booking #'s. It takes a little while but I got an answer back in 24 hours.

Thanks! I sent an email! :)

The pin # issue is such a joke! My parents book cruises from phone calls that rope them in. They do not use a computer so every booking comes to my email. Anytime I have had to call Carnival either for them or for my own cruises, when they ask for a pin# I just make one up. As I have never been asked to provide one when I book my own cruise. And neither have they. I called Carnival 3 times last week as was having problems prepaying gratuities online, and some other questions. I gave them a different pin# each time. Such a farce!!