oceania website

petcoke

I understand the problem is a hard fix. What I don't understand is the long hold times. If they have the problems then why don't they staff up with one or two extra sales people to handle the calls in the mean time?

Agreed. But I am a tech guy and this is not a tough fix! Ridiculous!

Rob

We had a similar issue -- if you are doing a back to back or Grand voyage, you must put 1/2 you allocation in the first part and 1/2 in the second part.

Hi PaulMCO. Thanks for explaining that I needed to book the restaurants on separate legs of my Grand Voyage. Because I had already booked the Polo Grill for the 2nd part of our GV, I tried booking the Polo Grill for a date of the first part of our cruise. It worked! 8 of 8 reservations booked. Thanks again!

Hi PaulMCO. Thanks for explaining that I needed to book the restaurants on separate legs of my Grand Voyage. Because I had already booked the Polo Grill for the 2nd part of our GV, I tried booking the Polo Grill for a date of the first part of our cruise. It worked! 8 of 8 reservations booked. Thanks again!

Mike -- this should be considered a bug. There is no reason to force a guest to have to book 1/2 of his allocation in one segment and the other half in the second. If we are allocated 4 reservations we should be free to book them when we want.

Mike -- this should be considered a bug. There is no reason to force a guest to have to book 1/2 of his allocation in one segment and the other half in the second. If we are allocated 4 reservations we should be free to book them when we want.

Agreed, and we plan on making it work that way.

Mike, On guest registration forms my preferred language is shown as Français and any attempt to alter it throws up an error.

This should be a very simple fix, any idea when you can allocate a resource to sort it?

At this time I would advise you to contact our reservations department if you are approaching the date by which you need to have the Guest Registration Form information submitted to us, as I don't have a firm date yet for when that fix will be going live.

Mike,

When logging in this comes up: 'You currently have no booked cruises in your account'

And entering the existing booking# and name, it states 'You have entered an invalid passenger name'

Even entering a new booking I made today doesn't work.

Until yesterday I was able to see my booking.

What is happening, thought all problems were solved.

John

Mike, On guest registration forms my preferred language is shown as Français and any attempt to alter it throws up an error.

This should be a very simple fix, any idea when you can allocate a resource to sort it?

Mike, I have the same problem. Mine is a U.S. booking, so I suspect that this error is pretty widespread. I've sent you an email about it. If worse comes to worst and it can't be fixed, is it safe to leave my language preference as French (even though we are English speakers)? :confused: