Gold Card Suite Lunch in Chops on Independence of the Seas

• 3 weeks later...
Ive just been made gold card holder - would there be reserved seating in the windjammer for us even though we are only in a junior suite.

No reserved seating (or gold cards unless you are also Pinnacle level) for Junior Suites.

Ive just been made gold card holder - would there be reserved seating in the windjammer for us even though we are only in a junior suite.

Junior suites do not get gold sea pass cards. So unless you are Pinnacle you will not get one

Doesnt appear to be made to order lunch, just reserved seating. I received this email this afternoon from Suite Conceirge...

My name is*Raj*and I will be your Concierge onboard the beautiful Independence of the Seas. We are excited that you have chosen Royal Caribbean for your cruise holiday.*As a Concierge Lounge guest, you will be offered amenities and services not available to other guests onboard. *Upon boarding, you will receive a folder in the suite with more detailed information. **Below is a brief summary of your amenities: **· * * * *Use of the Concierge Club lounge located on deck 10, Centrum*· * * * *Continental breakfast served in the lounge daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am,*· * * * *Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm,*· * * * *Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine,*· * * * *Reservations for our specialty restaurants, Shore Excursions, Salon and Spa appointments, etc.(for your *convenience, I have attached a copy of the menus of services offered by the Spa),*· * * * *Business services such as faxes, copies, etc,*· * * * *Reserved VIP seats for production shows, ice shows, and reserved pool chairs,*· * * * *Full Dining Room room service privilege (available when Dining Room is open),*· * * * *Printing of boarding passes,· * * * *Exciting news! The Executive Chef and his team would like to offer a scrumptious breakfast exclusive to our Suite Guests in Chops Grille on Deck 11. Stop by and let our wait *staff spoil you with their personalized service.*Breakfast service: Days at Sea from 8.00 am to 10:00*am and*Port Days from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.** * * *Chops Grille will still *be a privileged venue at Lunch time as a seating area for Suite Guests between 11:45 am to 2:00 pm.·** * Complimentary Luggage Valet and Onboard Check in Service for Our Concierge Suite Guests.***Salon & Spa appointments, shore excursions and some of our other services often sell out. *Therefore, it is recommended that these be booked in advance by emailing me and I will make the reservations for you. *Remember, in order to avoid disappointment, it is recommended that you book in advance. Also, due to the overwhelming popularity of our speciality restaurants, Chops Grille & Giovanni's, I would recommend that you secure your dining reservation online, or with myself by email pre-cruise.*The Concierge Club is a private lounge reserved for guests staying in the Royal Suite, Presidential Suite, Owner’s Suites, Grand Suites and Royal Family Suites and also for our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Guests. To enter the club, please use your Seapass card, which is also your stateroom door key. The Concierge Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. *We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).*To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 18 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.*I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person. *Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have to the following email address:id_concierge@rccl.com**Have a safe and pleasant journey. ***Giovanni's Italian restaurant & Chops Grille:- Dress code: smart casual.*- Reservations are booked between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm.*- Please give 24 hours notice when canceling a reservation.*- Cover charges for speciality dinner: Giovanni's $25 per person and $35 at the Chops Grille.*- For any booking and groups of 7 people or more, please feel free contact me.** * * **Best Regards,*Raj Bhugwath*Suite ConciergeIndependence of The SeasDeck Phone 8903 * *Concierge Lounge# 3190*ID_concierge@rccl.com"Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs"*

We are on Indy next month and i am disappointed that lunch is not mentioned. When we was last on Indy and was in a suite the lunch was really nice. You had a basic choice of chicken, steak or salmon with accompanying sides.

Its yet another cut so Bill Lumbergh's stock goes up a quarter of a point.

Well Michael, let's make that stock go down....

• Like 1

Hi! How far in advance of your cruise did you receive the concierge email? We are staying in our first suite, leaving in June, and I have not received one yet. Thanks! And thanks for posting about this, great to know!

You should receive the email about a week before your sailing, however, not all concierges will email.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When are you on Indy ?

Two days from now, Saturday 4/9/16.

Here is Formatted Conceirge Email so its easier to read for anyone who cares...

My name is Raj and I will be your Concierge onboard the beautiful Independence of the Seas. We are excited that you have chosen Royal Caribbean for your cruise holiday.

As a Concierge Lounge guest, you will be offered amenities and services not available to other guests onboard. Upon boarding, you will receive a folder in the suite with more detailed information.

Below is a brief summary of your amenities:

· Use of the Concierge Club lounge located on deck 10, Centrum

· Continental breakfast served in the lounge daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am,

· Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm,

· Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine,

· Reservations for our specialty restaurants, Shore Excursions, Salon and Spa appointments, etc.(for your convenience, I have attached a copy of the menus of services offered by the Spa),

· Business services such as faxes, copies, etc,

· Reserved VIP seats for production shows, ice shows, and reserved pool chairs,

· Full Dining Room room service privilege (available when Dining Room is open),

· Printing of boarding passes,

· Exciting news! The Executive Chef and his team would like to offer a scrumptious breakfast exclusive to our Suite Guests in Chops Grille on Deck 11. Stop by and let our wait staff spoil you with their personalized service. Breakfast service: Days at Sea from 8.00 am to 10:00 am and Port Days from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.

Chops Grille will still be a privileged venue at Lunch time as a seating area for Suite Guests between 11:45 am to 2:00 pm.

· Complimentary Luggage Valet and Onboard Check in Service for Our Concierge Suite Guests.

Salon & Spa appointments, shore excursions and some of our other services often sell out. Therefore, it is recommended that these be booked in advance by emailing me and I will make the reservations for you. Remember, in order to avoid disappointment, it is recommended that you book in advance. Also, due to the overwhelming popularity of our speciality restaurants, Chops Grille & Giovanni's, I would recommend that you secure your dining reservation online, or with myself by email pre-cruise.

The Concierge Club is a private lounge reserved for guests staying in the Royal Suite, Presidential Suite, Owner’s Suites, Grand Suites and Royal Family Suites and also for our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Guests. To enter the club, please use your Seapass card, which is also your stateroom door key. The Concierge Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).

To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 18 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have to the following email address: id_concierge@rccl.com Have a safe and pleasant journey.

Giovanni's Italian restaurant & Chops Grille:

- Dress code: smart casual.

- Reservations are booked between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm.

- Please give 24 hours notice when canceling a reservation.

- Cover charges for speciality dinner: Giovanni's $25 per person and $35 at the Chops Grille.

- For any booking and groups of 7 people or more, please feel free contact me.

We are on Indy in 5 weeks time, so I will wait and see what the email holds from Raj when it comes in a few weeks time. Thanks for posting that, I think its penny pinching if they have stopped the lunch time service in Chops.

I will post an update from the ship or shortly thereafter

Two days from now, Saturday 4/9/16.

Here is Formatted Conceirge Email so its easier to read for anyone who cares...

My name is Raj and I will be your Concierge onboard the beautiful Independence of the Seas. We are excited that you have chosen Royal Caribbean for your cruise holiday.

As a Concierge Lounge guest, you will be offered amenities and services not available to other guests onboard. Upon boarding, you will receive a folder in the suite with more detailed information.

Below is a brief summary of your amenities:

· Use of the Concierge Club lounge located on deck 10, Centrum

· Continental breakfast served in the lounge daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am,

· Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm,

· Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine,

· Reservations for our specialty restaurants, Shore Excursions, Salon and Spa appointments, etc.(for your convenience, I have attached a copy of the menus of services offered by the Spa),

· Business services such as faxes, copies, etc,

· Reserved VIP seats for production shows, ice shows, and reserved pool chairs,

· Full Dining Room room service privilege (available when Dining Room is open),

· Printing of boarding passes,

· Exciting news! The Executive Chef and his team would like to offer a scrumptious breakfast exclusive to our Suite Guests in Chops Grille on Deck 11. Stop by and let our wait staff spoil you with their personalized service. Breakfast service: Days at Sea from 8.00 am to 10:00 am and Port Days from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.

Chops Grille will still be a privileged venue at Lunch time as a seating area for Suite Guests between 11:45 am to 2:00 pm.

· Complimentary Luggage Valet and Onboard Check in Service for Our Concierge Suite Guests.

Salon & Spa appointments, shore excursions and some of our other services often sell out. Therefore, it is recommended that these be booked in advance by emailing me and I will make the reservations for you. Remember, in order to avoid disappointment, it is recommended that you book in advance. Also, due to the overwhelming popularity of our speciality restaurants, Chops Grille & Giovanni's, I would recommend that you secure your dining reservation online, or with myself by email pre-cruise.

The Concierge Club is a private lounge reserved for guests staying in the Royal Suite, Presidential Suite, Owner’s Suites, Grand Suites and Royal Family Suites and also for our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Guests. To enter the club, please use your Seapass card, which is also your stateroom door key. The Concierge Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).

To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 18 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have to the following email address: id_concierge@rccl.com Have a safe and pleasant journey.

Giovanni's Italian restaurant & Chops Grille:

- Dress code: smart casual.

- Reservations are booked between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm.

- Please give 24 hours notice when canceling a reservation.

- Cover charges for speciality dinner: Giovanni's $25 per person and $35 at the Chops Grille.

- For any booking and groups of 7 people or more, please feel free contact me.

The email and papers in room also don't say anything about free pressing on formal night. That might have been cut too, ill let you know. Putting my suit out tonight for pressing ill let you know if I get charged.

Update:

Day 1 (Embarkation) - Nothing

Day 2 (Sea Day) - Officer's Brunch (Attached Photo of Invite in Prior Post). Consisted of some premade cocktails (blood mary, screw driver etc), beef slice, pork chop, crab cake, scalop and sushi.

Day 3 (Belize) - Nothing, just sitting if you want to, we ate in Belize.

Day 4 (Cozumel) - Nothing, just sitting if you want.

Day 5 (Sea Day) - To Be Determined, will update later but there is a Champagne Paid Brunch and Gallary Tour for ALL guests. So I am going to guess 99% no lunch for suite guests in Chops. Ill let you know.