Discounted upgrades from interior to OV

I'm looking for some suggestions on how to increase my chances of getting a discounted upgrade from my existing interior cabin. I originally purchased a GTY (for three people), and am currently one point shy of Platinum, if either of those factors matter. I booked directly through RCI.

Is there an ideal window to call up and see if they are offering these? Or is this one of those things where they'll be the ones to call you if it's available?

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for some suggestions on how to increase my chances of getting a discounted upgrade from my existing interior cabin. I originally purchased a GTY (for three people), and am currently one point shy of Platinum, if either of those factors matter. I booked directly through RCI.

Is there an ideal window to call up and see if they are offering these? Or is this one of those things where they'll be the ones to call you if it's available?

Thanks in advance!

Just look at the prices on the website. When the price suits you, make the move.

Royal Caribbean is not going to do anything for you.

Just look at the prices on the website. When the price suits you, make the move.

Royal Caribbean is not going to do anything for you.

Agree - however don't fret about it. I sail in both and don't prefer one over the other unless there is a significant price difference. Just got off a 10 day sailing with OV and the only advantage I felt was sun in the morning. Spent very little time in the cabin.